Wednesday - January 19, 2021

Started by ReadingBob, January 19, 2022, 06:38:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Halfway through the work week.  Unfortunately for me it's a PI planning week which means hours upon hours of meetings where nothing really useful gets accomplished.

Let's start of the day with a picture from the F&SM.  I can almost smell the bread baking.  Yum!

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

MAP

Good morning! Got a little bench time in yesterday & hope to get more in today.  As always, chores come first....well, right after coffee.
Mark

Jim Donovan

Coffee, that is the key to a happy morning. I hope to work on the porch cleaning today then some modeling. Hope everyone has a great day.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Off for the next eight days.   ;D  Today's only chore is to take down the Christmas tree.  Yeah, it's kinda late, but I think my wife wanted it left up awhile.  Otherwise some bench time and loafing on the docket for the day.

Jeff

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

Have a trip to Wally World this morning and possiblely Jo-Ann's. Hopefully I'll be in the train room later.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Pretty much same old here.

Everyone have a safe and productive day!
Jerry

MartyO

Morning

Finished shovelling the snow and then I woke to 3" that had fallen overnight. Sigh!
Marty

tom.boyd.125

Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

S&S RR

Good morning! I'm make working on the railroad today. We had a nice visit with the Grandkids the last couple of day. I hope everyone has a great day. From the F&SM:

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad