Thursday January 27 of 2022

Started by NEMMRRC, January 27, 2022, 06:10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bparrish

Mornin's all...............

Not much bench time today........  Errands abound ! ! ! !

Tom.......  I really like the tracks on fire photo.........   I think Chicago's motto should be,  "There is no substitute for brute force".

see ya
Bob
Did you ever notice how many towns are named after their water towers ! ?

Raymo

Quote from: NEMMRRC on January 27, 2022, 10:17:36 AM
Quote from: Raymo on January 27, 2022, 08:13:00 AM
Morning. Off to the F&SM openhouse this morning and then I'll get ready for the show and snow later.
Leave some cool model train goodness going to the open house tomorrow.

Jaime
I did! I was only there for 2 hours and pretty much had the place to myself  :D

deemery

Latest forecast calls for 3" in Springfield MA Saturday, and maybe 7" here in Dover NH.  That's good, I can easily deal with that.  (Forecasts here have ranged from 6" to more than 18", so apparently this storm is expected to track further out to sea than original expected.)  I gassed up the truck and double-checked my wallet to make sure I had enough cash.  And I printed out the exhibitor list so I can mark those I want to be sure to visit. 

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

Raymo

Quote from: deemery on January 27, 2022, 05:32:51 PM
Latest forecast calls for 3" in Springfield MA Saturday, and maybe 7" here in Dover NH.  That's good, I can easily deal with that.  (Forecasts here have ranged from 6" to more than 18", so apparently this storm is expected to track further out to sea than original expected.)  I gassed up the truck and double-checked my wallet to make sure I had enough cash.  And I printed out the exhibitor list so I can mark those I want to be sure to visit. 

dave
I like your forecast Dave! I just talked with Brian Bollinger, he said vendors were still cancelling today.

NEMMRRC

Quote from: Raymo on January 27, 2022, 05:40:04 PM
Quote from: deemery on January 27, 2022, 05:32:51 PM

dave
I like your forecast Dave! I just talked with Brian Bollinger, he said vendors were still cancelling today.
Hopefully the vendors with all the bargains are still coming.

Jaime