Janbouli's Home Layout The Kannewton & CC

Started by Janbouli, September 11, 2014, 09:22:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Jan,

You did a really great job on the Helix. It also gives you so much more in running trains. Love it!

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

deemery

I was thinking about some recent street protests :-)

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

Janbouli

Quote from: ACL1504 on February 14, 2021, 05:15:21 PM
Jan,

You did a really great job on the Helix. It also gives you so much more in running trains. Love it!

Tom  ;D
Thank you Tom , very much appreciated .
I love photo's, don't we all.

Janbouli

Quote from: deemery on February 14, 2021, 05:51:23 PM

dave

Oh , that , lasted 2 days in a few cities , then speed law was administered , lots of arrests , and sentences up to 1 year were given for throwing a brick at the cops , looting ( someone got 3 months of jail for stealing a candy bar ) , people were arrested and convicted for encouraging riots on social media even if it was just for fun. And that ended it . Plus the fact that 99,99% of the Dutch people were openly showing video's and photo's of rioters , and mom's and dad's were handing their kids to the police.

We are a very tolerant people , and one of the most free countries in the world , but we're not going to tolerate a minority of hooligans think they can rule our country.

I can still get mad and sad at the same time , those thugs are not what our country stands for.

ACL1504

Quote from: Janbouli on February 14, 2021, 06:03:42 PM

dave

Oh , that , lasted 2 days in a few cities , then speed law was administered , lots of arrests , and sentences up to 1 year were given for throwing a brick at the cops , looting ( someone got 3 months of jail for stealing a candy bar ) , people were arrested and convicted for encouraging riots on social media even if it was just for fun. And that ended it . Plus the fact that 99,99% of the Dutch people were openly showing video's and photo's of rioters , and mom's and dad's were handing their kids to the police.

We are a very tolerant people , and one of the most free countries in the world , but we're not going to tolerate a minority of hooligans think they can rule our country.

I can still get mad and sad at the same time , those thugs are not what our country stands for.

I agree Jan. Nor does what happened here over the past several months represent what America is either.   :(  More of these people should have been placed in jail for sure. Ok, off my soap box now.

Tom :-X
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Janbouli

Quote from: ACL1504 on February 14, 2021, 06:25:45 PM
Quote from: Janbouli on February 14, 2021, 06:03:42 PM

dave

I agree Jan. Nor does what happened here over the past several months represent what America is either.   :(  More of these people should have been placed in jail for sure. Ok, off my soap box now.

Tom :-X

For sure not the America and the Americans that I am so fond of .