Wednesday April 24,2024

Started by Jim Donovan, April 24, 2024, 07:10:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Donovan

Looks like I get to open two days in a row. Deb is driving me to center to get this procedure done, I'm glad it is morning. She is also cooking up pot roast as a special treat for tonight so all is well.

Yesterday I 3D printed HO scale steam heat radiators for the building interior, is that nuts or what? Well hope everyone has a great day.

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad

ReadingBob

Good morning,

Best of luck to you today, Jim.  Take it easy the rest of the day and enjoy the pot roast this evening.

Hump day!  The countdown is at 3.  Earlier this week I put together a training class that I'll giving tomorrow.  The last presentation I plan on giving.  At least related to banking software.  Who knows, maybe someday someone will want to hear me babble on about something model railroad related.  ;D 

Have a great one!  
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

BandOGuy

Jim,
Hope everything comes out all right and the doc doesn't find any surprises. I'm certain you'll be glad to get this behind you.
More prep for Timonium today. Good to make it to the basement yesterday. Will try to make this a new habit.
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

deemery

Off to the podiatrist this morning, to remove a callus on my little toe.  This seems to be required every 3 or 4 years.  Then back home and more scenery work.  I got a bit done yesterday, hope to make more progress today.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

Vietnam Seabee

Jim..... good luck today... regarding your radiators...tjats the thrill of this hobby... nothing is crazy if it's important to the modeler...
Bob...regarding perhaps giving a talk on model railroading...always a joy to speak on something important to you...I was once asked to talk to a 6th grade class about Vietnam...very easy to speak about something important to you
Terry

MartyO

Morning

I just read a friend we know had passed away at the ripe age of 104 years old. We got a Christmas card from him last year that was written in his hand. He was an amazing guy.
Marty

Vietnam Seabee

Sorry for the loss of your friend, Marty... wow, 104... I bet he had a lot of memories and stories from those 104 years. I hope he shared them with someone
Terry

Zephyrus52246

Morning all

Hope your procedure goes well, Jim.

Sorry to hear about your friend passing, Marty.

I hope I can focus as well as you are in your last week, Bob.  I'm already tuning out administration and I have 2 years left.  

Hopefully over 60 degrees here today, maybe a walk later.  Some bench time as well.

Jeff

deemery

Well, 2 minute Dr appt, and one of those minutes was taking a quick look at my feet for diabetic problems (none found.)  

So off to the train room in a couple minutes.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to