Tuesday - March 12, 2024

Started by Jim Donovan, March 12, 2024, 09:00:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Donovan

Good Morning Folks;

Trying to catch up on everyone's posts this morning in sunny Florida. Looks like it is going to be a great day. I have some business investment work this morning then getting the RV oil change in afternoon. Also making slow progress on current building project so all good. Hope everyone has a great day.

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Today is bright and sunny, the only sunny day forecast for at least a week.  I've gotten a few chores taken care of this morning and I think I'll take a road trip to better enjoy the sunshine.  I enjoy tracing abandoned railroad roadbeds. This is a great time of year for it with no leaves on the trees.  I have spent some time this winter researching old maps and checking Google earth satellite views to help me know where to look.

I hope everyone has a great day! 
Jerry

ReadingBob

Afternoon all,

Been a busy morning.  Back-to-back meetings with meeting invites arriving while I was in those meetings for meetings that were starting immediately.   :o  Enough is enough!  No mas!

No workbench time recently.  I need to do something about that.  ;)

Have a great one!

Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

PRR Modeler

Good Afternoon All,

Slept poorly last night. After rash was seeming to get better is again worsening although I'm taking the medicine perscribed. I guess a trip to the VA is going to happen tomorrow.

I hope everyone has a good night.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision