Saturday 13FEB2021

Started by MAP, February 13, 2021, 06:47:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAP

Good morning!  A 3 day weekend for some.  Chores in the morning, trains in the afternoon...at least that's my plan.  First, coffee.
Mark

jerryrbeach

Good morning Mark and everyone arriving later.

Another single digit start to the day, but at least it isn't a negative single digit. 

Looks like I better make sure the tractors are ready to plow out from our next snowfall forecast to start tonight. 

Everyone have a safe and productive day!
Jerry

ACL1504

Morning Mark, Jerry and others,

I'm spending the day with Pam.

Ya'll have a safe and healthy day.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Five below here, and we will barely break zero today.  Tomorrow is supposed to be colder.   :( I'm getting ready for work, at least it's only a seven hour day today.

Jeff

Janbouli

Good afternoon, cold but very sunny here , great weather for a walk, and after that some  model train time.
I love photo's, don't we all.

NEMMRRC

Howdy!

It is cold here (compared to what it normally would be) and they are calling for snow tomorrow. We still have ice on the trees and power lines but the roads are clear. Nevertheless, I plan to exercise my portable generator today to ensure I can power the lighted magnifying lamp I use at my workbench when I build model trains just in case....

Stay dafe out there and carry on.

Jaime

tooStupid

Morning,

The diorama track is slowly getting back into gauge, some how it shifted after the move and got out of level and parallel.

Blazeman

Happy Saturday, all

Remember what tomorrow is.  If you haven't picked up anything for the love of your life, better get scrambling.

Not a good forecast for tonight and tomorrow.  Getting to be a regular thing of late.  Like Jaime, I tried to fire up the generator.  Rope barely moves when pulled.  Now what?  Contacted three outfits who service them; none came back.  Fingers crossed. Any ideas? (It ran fine, started easy in November)

So, it's hunker down time.  Great to have a hobby.

Larry

S&S RR

Good morning! Cold and snowing here, too. We haven't got much snow but the temperatures have been hovering around 0. More great modeling weather.  I'm going to go take advantage of it.  I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Looking forward to some workbench time later on today.  First a couple of quick errands with Jr. which end with hitting the drive thru at Chick-Fil-A for breakfast.

I do my Anniversary shopping (2/10) and Valentines Day shopping at the same time so I have that covered Larry.  After 31 years together there's really not much we need/want so we keep it low key.  :)

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

WigWag Workshop

Hey Der Folks!

Mid 20's with a winter weather advisory predicting another 4 - 6 inches of snow. Messing around in the workshop today.

Have a Great day All!

-Steven
A BIG Thanks to all the folks who share their knowledge, and for giving me the inspiration to push the limits in this great hobby!

Jim Donovan

Rain and Lighting arrived about 30 minutes ago. Had trouble sleeping last night so feel tired today. Plan on bench time soon but coffee first.

Stay well folks.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

Cool and rainy here. Lawn camp tomorrow may be delayed since it's supposed to rain all weekend. The trash hot tub was hauled off yesterday.

Got word this morning that my check card was compromised. The only place I have used it this week was at the gas station but I paid inside.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

Oldguy

Winter finally decided to show up.  Single digit to minus single digit temps for several days.  I hope the split unit for the train cave can handle it.  By the end of next week, they are forecasting highs in the 40s.
Bob Dye
Livin large on a pond