Friday April 26, 2024

Started by Jim Donovan, April 26, 2024, 07:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Donovan

Good Morning;

Coffee ☑️ 
Paper☑️
Nice sunny morning ☑️

Good to be alive, going to start work on next section of Mandryville Canal District today, mostly planning I expect. Hope it's a great day for everyone.

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad

Zephyrus52246

Morning all.

Starting to rain here, which is supposed to last pretty much all day.  That's OK, were still in the "moderate drought" zone.  Maybe we can move up to the "abnormally dry" zone soon.  

I have a four day weekend, which doesn't compare to Bob's impending permanent weekend, but I'll take it.  

No plans for the day except going out to eat later and maybe some bench time, we'll see. 

Jeff

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Sunny if brisk (31 F) start to the day.  Forecast calls for a high in the 50's.  Outside stuff on the agenda. 

I hope everyone has a great day!
Jerry

deemery

Congrats to Reading Bob, who hangs up his work keyboard today and joins the ranks of the Gainfully Unemployed!

Not much to report here, hopefully I'll generate more steam to work on the layout today.  I'm on standby in case a neighbor needs a ride to pick up his car from the body shop.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

Vietnam Seabee

After today Bob will wake up each
morning with nothing to do and go to bed at night with only half of it done!!!!
Terry

ReadingBob

Morning all,

This is the best Thank God It's Friday! I can hope for!

Believe it or not I actually have to work a little today.  I have to give a demo of an enhancement this morning.  I'll do a few other things today, but I certainly won't overdo it.  This evening there's a retirement dinner for me at the Cheesecake Factory.  I'll have to order dessert to go.   ;D

It's going to feel strange, come Monday morning, to not have to roll out of bed and into my office chair.  I think I'll be able to adapt though.  First order of business will be trying to figure out how to lose weight.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

GPdemayo

Morning all.....congratulations Bob, I hope you enjoy all your Saturdays in the days to come.  ;D
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

MartyO

Well it's afternoon,

We are all stressed out with daughter getting various X-ray and scans to find out that she has been walking around for the past few months with a "cracked" leg bone and a bumper parking lot scratch test on her car.

Sigh?
Marty