Fellow Modelers:
My eyes are bigger than my layout so I am offering for sale kits that I know I will never build:
SRMW #310 Spencer Paper Box: $350. plus shipping
SRMW #320 Streeter's & Clear Brook: $350. plus shipping
SRMW #360 H.W. Meyers & Son Inc.: $350. plus shipping
Crow River Crawford Notch Station: $100. plus shipping
All are new in box and in excellent condition. Let me know if you're interested.
I am interested in purchasing SRMW #310 and #320. Assuming, of course, that you have not already sold these kits!
Please PM me at natref(at)gvtc(dot)com
Thank you!
Brian:
I tried to PM you but it couldn't find you. I accept Paypal; my address is wade12@mac.com. As soon as I see your payment, I will package them and send them to your address. Thanks.
Art
UPDATE: Spencer Paper Box and Streeter's are sold. Still have the other two!