Howdy!
It's going to be a very hot week this week. Gotta stay cool indoors working on model trains ;D
One last look at some Jordans I built a while back.
Later.
Another very nice set of Jordan's.
Morning all,
Humidity down to 91% here, high of 83 degrees later.
Will mow again later today as the grass was so tall and wet two days ago it didn't cut well. I'll lower the blade a notch to get back to it's "normal" height again.
Working on two more freight cars. I can only do one side of grab irons at a time and then I need a break.
Jeff
Morning all.....
Afternoon all,
PT this morning, then lunch with the old work gang. Now it's time for a movie while fiddling around at the workbench.
Finally cleared this one off of the workbench. It took far too long but there were a couple of trips and a bout with a flu like bug that delayed things a bit.
(https://modelersforum.com/gallery/56-160826152203-579512342.jpeg)
(https://modelersforum.com/gallery/56-160826152203-579502104.jpeg)
(https://modelersforum.com/gallery/56-160826152203-57949720.jpeg)
Have a great one!
Good afternoon. Another nice grouping of Jordans. A 34 Sylvan Woody
Raymond and Bob very nice modeling.