The Modeler's Forum

The Mainline => Baggage Car - Daily Chat => Topic started by: Zephyrus52246 on September 29, 2026, 08:35:16 AM

Title: Tuesday, September 29, 2026
Post by: Zephyrus52246 on September 29, 2026, 08:35:16 AM
Morning all,

It's actually sunny out.  High of 79 this afternoon, but more rain tonight and tomorrow.  I did get the lawn mowed yesterday and will repeat that later with the blade lowered a bit.  

I have a haircut appointment this morning and an MRI on my knee at 1230.  Hopefully that will answer why I can't fully straighten the knee.  

Red Sox playoffs start tonight.  As poor as their offense has been the last month, I doubt they'll get far. 

Jeff
Title: Re: Tuesday, September 29, 2026
Post by: BandOGuy on September 29, 2026, 09:10:57 AM
Quote from: Zephyrus52246 on September 29, 2026, 08:35:16 AMMorning all,

It's actually sunny out.  High of 79 this afternoon, but more rain tonight and tomorrow.  I did get the lawn mowed yesterday and will repeat that later with the blade lowered a bit. 

I have a haircut appointment this morning and an MRI on my knee at 1230.  Hopefully that will answer why I can't fully straighten the knee. 

Red Sox playoffs start tonight.  As poor as their offense has been the last month, I doubt they'll get far.

Jeff
Imagine if you can, what it's like to have moved from the Boston area to Philadelphia. Who to root for in the next round?
Title: Re: Tuesday, September 29, 2026
Post by: deemery on September 29, 2026, 09:16:30 AM
Well, the drizzle has stopped, but it's still cloudy.  The yard looks good with that steady rain.  Warming up tomorrow for a couple of days, before fall temps return.  What we really need now are some cold nights to turn the leaves.  

Now that the dehumidifier problem is solved and the water is off the floor, I can move to that part of the layout with pick-up/put-away.

dave
Title: Re: Tuesday, September 29, 2026
Post by: KentuckySouthern on September 29, 2026, 09:30:02 AM
Clear and sunny 8)  today in MI, rain coming tomorrow and Thursday, said to be remnants of the Pacific Hurricane.  I'll take the 1:1 break.

Enjoy the day.
Title: Re: Tuesday, September 29, 2026
Post by: jbvb on September 29, 2026, 11:24:58 AM
Good morning, all.  Was out most of the morning with my daughter, showing the house I grew up in to an agent.  Then home to bury a chicken we found dead next to the road this morning. Now time for laundry. Still gray and damp but tomorrow promises some sun. But before lunch, start a load of laundry.
Title: Re: Tuesday, September 29, 2026
Post by: GPdemayo on September 29, 2026, 01:25:21 PM
Afternoon all.....
Title: Re: Tuesday, September 29, 2026
Post by: ReadingBob on September 29, 2026, 05:03:53 PM
Afternoon all,

Continued progress on the little FOS freebie today. 

The Phillies lost. Not holding too much hope that they'll take 2 in a row from the Braves.  :(

Have a great one!