The Modeler's Forum

The Mainline => Baggage Car - Daily Chat => Topic started by: Zephyrus52246 on October 02, 2026, 08:26:05 AM

Title: Friday, October 2, 2026
Post by: Zephyrus52246 on October 02, 2026, 08:26:05 AM
Morning all,

It will be sunny today!  No rain in the forecast for the next week.  The sump pumps are still running every 5 to 10 minutes, hopefully they'll get a rest soon.  Headed to 65 today.

I'd like to register and get hotel reservations for the Prototype meet in Naperville, but I'd like to know from ortho if surgery is indicated or what the plans are for the knee first.  Hopefully they'll call today.  I did send them a message, but I know I didn't like opening messages from patients, and it's a Friday.   ;D

Jeff
Title: Re: Friday, October 2, 2026
Post by: KentuckySouthern on October 02, 2026, 08:55:41 AM
Early FOG with clearing skies, temps moderate thru the day.  No rain.

No plans, yet. 


Color is picking up.
Title: Re: Friday, October 2, 2026
Post by: GPdemayo on October 02, 2026, 10:00:56 AM
Morning all.....
Title: Re: Friday, October 2, 2026
Post by: ReadingBob on October 02, 2026, 02:03:47 PM
Afternoon all,

Had a nice lunch with Terry (Vietnam Seabee) today and picked up my next project.  New build thread coming soon. Or, perhaps 'soonish would be a better way to phrase that.

Have a great one! 
Title: Re: Friday, October 2, 2026
Post by: Vietnam Seabee on October 02, 2026, 03:00:03 PM
And a great lunch it was with Bob...

Terry