The Modeler's Forum

The Mainline => Baggage Car - Daily Chat => Topic started by: Zephyrus52246 on October 03, 2026, 08:28:15 AM

Title: Saturday, October 3, 2026
Post by: Zephyrus52246 on October 03, 2026, 08:28:15 AM
Morning all,

Sunny and headed to 70 degrees.  The Hawkeyes play the Buckeyes here in Iowa City today and even the "College Gameday" crew is here.  Traffic will be awful so we won't leave the house today.  Go Hawks!

Jeff
Title: Re: Saturday, October 3, 2026
Post by: ReadingBob on October 03, 2026, 08:36:41 AM
Morning all,

Cloudy, slightly rainy, with a high of 89 expected today.

Need to work on the little FOS freebie today. A few sessions away from wrapping that one up and then I can move on to a bigger kit.

Have a great one!
Title: Re: Saturday, October 3, 2026
Post by: deemery on October 03, 2026, 08:59:19 AM
Jeff, I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere about the Hawkeyes game.   ;D

Sunny today.  I have a couple more short (3) shelf units coming, to help organize stuff underneath the benchwork.  I hate organizing, but it has to be done to get stuff off the floor...

dave
Title: Re: Saturday, October 3, 2026
Post by: KentuckySouthern on October 03, 2026, 09:03:42 AM
8) Bright fall day in Michigan, frost on the ground this morning. 

SPARTANS are in Wisconsin today.  All beat up who knows where they will end up at the end of the day.

Mowed yesterday, taking it easy today.

Go GREEN!

What joke, Emery?  >:( Nothing worse than game day around a Big 10 stadium, for miles. Win lose or draw. Good luck with the pick up and put away project.  I'm knee deep in the need of such an effort.
Title: Re: Saturday, October 3, 2026
Post by: Vietnam Seabee on October 03, 2026, 09:32:02 AM
I guess Jeff's game must be the 'Eye' bowl

terry