The Modeler's Forum

The Mainline => Baggage Car - Daily Chat => Topic started by: Zephyrus52246 on October 04, 2026, 08:32:55 AM

Title: Sunday, October 4, 2026
Post by: Zephyrus52246 on October 04, 2026, 08:32:55 AM
Morning all,

Sunny here and headed to 74 later.  

Hawks laid an egg yesterday, I suspect the Patriots will do the same today.  I'll probably mow after the game. 

Jeff
Title: Re: Sunday, October 4, 2026
Post by: KentuckySouthern on October 04, 2026, 09:18:15 AM
SPARTANS eggs were scrambled  :o in Wisconsin. I left in the 3rd quarter. #2 QB was in to change the pace. Ran 3 plays and messed up his knee. #1 back in did worse than early the game.

Lions on the Sunday night game.

Great Fall day on tap here today.

Be well
Title: Re: Sunday, October 4, 2026
Post by: deemery on October 04, 2026, 10:53:59 AM
Yesterday I spent a couple hours at the Dover Apple Harvest Festival.  I talked to a bunch of people, bought some food & spice mixes.  Then went home and did a bit of pick-up/put-away before Scotch Club.  We had a good turn-out, including the newlywed (but long time 'together') daughter and son-in-law of one of the members.  Theme was highland distilleries.  I left about 6:00, cooked dinner, watched TV, then noticed the fire was still going when I took the dogs out.  So the dogs and I went back to the "secret clubhouse" and said goodnight to those still there.

Today, more pick-up/put-away/reorganizing scenery materials.

add:    Famous model railroader (and singer) Rod Stewart announced this tour will be his last.  'Ladies and gentlemen, after much deliberation and sadness, I have to announce, next year will be my last tour ever, ever,' he said in an Instagram video on Sept. 28.  More importantly, this will give him more time to work on his famous model railroad.

dave
Title: Re: Sunday, October 4, 2026
Post by: ReadingBob on October 04, 2026, 11:52:46 AM
Morning all, 

Supposed to rain here this afternoon so I think I'll spend the afternoon at the workbench. Heck, think I'll do that even if it doesn't rain. ;)

Have a great one!