Rebel's layout so far

Started by rebel, August 19, 2015, 02:14:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebel

Test picture post!

rebel

Ok, ???????????? I resized all my pics to post on other forum, but now it seems all pics on computer are saved as larger file (I saved in the smaller size on everthing), confused and didn't find a picture help area on the forum.

S&S RR

Quote from: rebel on August 19, 2015, 02:17:30 PM
Ok, ??? ??? ??? ??? I resized all my pics to post on other forum, but now it seems all pics on computer are saved as larger file (I saved in the smaller size on everthing), confused and didn't find a picture help area on the forum.

Rebel

Go to the Forum tab - right next to the home tab.  Scroll all the way to the bottom and you will find

1. Posting on Modelers ForumRequirements on posting threads or replies

You will find some threads on posting pictures. Let me know if you have any questions - it took me awhile to get use to the requirements for this forum.

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

rebel

Have no problem with resizing and reposting, it is just that I resized everything, I thought perminintly of the other forum and when I went to post the same pic here, it had resized back up to the original, no idea of how or why?

jbvb

Some resizing tools default to saving the smaller picture in the same directory the large one came from, either over-writing it or choosing a new name.  But it sounds like yours might have been putting the smaller picture in a different directory.  On Windows, you might find it with the Search functionality, though M$ keeps changing that incompatibly and I can't tell you how it works (or if it works at all) on Win8 and Win10.
James