Ontraxs 2016 Utrecht The Netherlands Red Hook Bay

Started by Janbouli, March 22, 2016, 11:10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janbouli

Thanks Steve, and I agree Jaime it's a great tour layout.
I love photo's, don't we all.

Twist67

Hi,
Great work on this one.
Sad I missed the show. Wanted to visit it as is it not so far from Germany with some friends but work came in the way of the hobby...

Regards,Chris

Janbouli

Quote from: Twist67 on April 05, 2016, 10:30:54 AM
Hi,
Great work on this one.
Sad I missed the show. Wanted to visit it as is it not so far from Germany with some friends but work came in the way of the hobby...

Regards,Chris

Chris , did I already ask you whereabouts you live in Germany, I live only 6km's from the German border near Aachen.

S&S RR

Quote from: Twist67 on April 05, 2016, 10:30:54 AM
Hi,
Great work on this one.

Regards,Chris

I hate it when work gets in the way of our hobby!
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Twist67

Hi,
I´m living in Leverkusen, 88km away from Aachen, near Cologne. Maybe an hour and a half to drive....Not far away. So you are very welcome to take a visit to the BC Rail Dawson Creek Subdivision.

Tom, lol.....that´s agood one ;D

It´s always the same with the hobby....and with the worktime I have it´s often difficult to get to shows etc. not only mrr shows but also to drive tovintage car shows with my old Chevy ;)

Regards,Chris

Janbouli

Chris , thanks , Ger another modeler and I will surely visit you .

bparrish

Did you ever notice how many towns are named after their water towers ! ?

Twist67

Janbouli, that sound very nice.

Bob,it´s an ´65 Impala SS. Orchid evening exterior color with white interior, powerglide transmission,327 cui engine. I have done a lot of work on this one, converted to front disk brakes,new interior, new supension and much more.https://www.flickr.com/photos/twist67/albums/72157666870573155

Regards,Chris

bparrish

Chris ....

Very cool car.  Thanx

After several trips to Germany and the Netherlands, I can only imagine how you folks get some of our big barge-mobiles around in your cities.  Especially early 60's Chrysler products.

Again thanx
Bob
Did you ever notice how many towns are named after their water towers ! ?

deemery

Quote from: bparrish on April 07, 2016, 11:52:10 AM
Chris ....

Very cool car.  Thanx

After several trips to Germany and the Netherlands, I can only imagine how you folks get some of our big barge-mobiles around in your cities.  Especially early 60's Chrysler products.

Again thanx
Bob
I have a certifiably insane friend who took a '80s era Suburban to England for an assignment.  The only way he could afford to put gas into it was with US govt gas coupons to buy on-base.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

Twist67

Bob and Dave,
it´s always a lot of fun to drive around with those cars. Before I bought the Chevy I owned to nice Buicks, one ´68 LeSabre 4 door Hardtop and the other was an ´69 Buick Wildcat 4 door...Love those vintage cars....

Regards,Chris