Sewel's Foundry FSM Kit #225

Started by postalkarl, March 30, 2016, 08:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postalkarl

Hi Bob:

Well I sorta read the instructions if I have a question if you know what I mean. Do I rad them word for word. No. Here's a few photos of the assembled walls. Hope you all like them.

Karl

postalkarl

Hi All:

Just talked to George S. He said It looks good.

karl

jimmillho

Karl,
I didn't think you read the directions, I always thought you wrote them :o :o ;) ;)

Jim

postalkarl

Hi Jim:

Nah my command of the English language ain't that good.

Karl

rpdylan

Karl,  did you follow the stone painting instructions in the kit, or did you do something different?

They look great!

Bob C.
Bob C.

postalkarl

Hi Bob:

The are Concrete with Dak A&I Wash. A few Stones are painted earth. Basically as per the instructions.

Karl

S&S RR

Hi Karl

I did a quick search for pictures of Sewall's and found these four to get started.  I know I have more and will search deeper into the pictures tonight.

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

S&S RR

I needed a break right about this time you will notice I was having trouble holding the camera still.  I know I reshot this area and will find the pictures.
John Siekirk

postalkarl

Hi John:

Thanks got em. Ok If you have better ones. I'll be looking for them. Thanks again.

Karl

postalkarl

Hi All:

Here's a work bench progress shot. Buildings are not glued together yet

Karl

tct855

Hey! John or Karl!   Did anyone notice that the first big pic John posted of Sewel's, there's a cutoff wheel  piece in front of the truck?  George wanted me to thank John S. for locating it for him.  It's been missing for the last year or so. ha.   See John, your pics do make a difference...

S&S RR

Quote from: tct855 on May 26, 2016, 03:10:11 PM
Hey! John or Karl!   Did anyone notice that the first big pic John posted of Sewel's, there's a cutoff wheel  piece in front of the truck?  George wanted me to thank John S. for locating it for him.  It's been missing for the last year or so. ha.   See John, your pics do make a difference...

Well that's one way of the pictures being helpful.  It is amazing how George looks at the details in the picture.
John Siekirk

tct855

Ha, lol.
               George looking at details is what he's all about. ha. George thought it was priceless and wanted to say thank you for finding it.  Now what else can you find? ha. I think George is missing a kitchen sink!    Thanx Thom...

ACL1504

Amazing, I was wondering what that could have been.

Tom 8)
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

postalkarl

Hey guys:

I'm sorry its all my fault I asked for the pictures. And here I thught it was just another detail by George. Just kidding.

Karl