2016 EXPO Photos

Started by Raymo, March 31, 2016, 09:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

S&S RR

Thank You Dan! Frank, Mike, Dan, Dustin, John, Bob, Tom, Jaime and everyone else that I forgot.

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Raymo

No Problem Guys, My pleasure to help out while you guys were here in my back "yaaard". Lets all get our rest tonight and then get some builds going on this forum. "Raymo OUT"

halrey

What Jimmy said, and Thanks! to all that came, all that helped, and all that will come next time.
It is always a good time.

18 months to go, so start building or packing...

Hal

Hal Reynolds
Atlantic Scale Modelers
PO Box 223
Peabody, MA 01960

coors2u

I know that I am more than indebted to to Dan. I can't thank him enough for the transportation he provided.
Dustin

Mike Engler

You da man Raymo Dan! 

And also Jaime, Jimmy, Hal, Robert, Doug, Brian, Cyn, Paul S., contest entrants, clinicians, layout tour hosts, vendors, hotel staff, and on and on and on. What a show! Please don't make us wait two years for more!

THE Runner- Mike Engler in Lakeville, MN
mike.engler59@gmail.com

Raymo

rpdylan

Loved going over to see the FSM.  (and that George has the same dirty track/pick-up issues that I do!).  Our driver to Peabody did nothing but complain about how he had to drive people over all day long, how he hated his job, his boss, ect.....kinda uncomfortable.....
     gotta try the joint compound/ perlite mixture....

Bob C.

jankirkwood

Quote from: NEMMRRC on April 02, 2016, 08:05:26 PM
I'm not one to toot my own horn but I'm very grateful and honored by the special award given to me at Expo tonight for sharing my photos over the years.

It's been my pleasure to share my photos of Expo with you all.

Jaime

Could not have happened to a nicer guy.  Jaime is a treasure, not only does he take great pictures but he also answers and Apple/ Mac question anyone might have, I am happy that he is a friend of mine.  Although a long distance one.

Jan

Mecrr22

Was a great show a so glad I got to see so many familiar names. Anyone know how to get my iPhone pics to transfer to iPad so I can see them better they don't talk to each other for some reason. Thanks
Scott Hurley (MECRR22)

Glassman

Jamie do you have any of the photos of the awards being given out? Thanks for the great work.

Gary

NEMMRRC

Quote from: Glassman on April 05, 2016, 01:31:54 PM
Jamie do you have any of the photos of the awards being given out? Thanks for the great work.

Gary
I did not make any photos of the awards being given out. Sorry.

Jaime

Zephyrus52246

Thanks for all the pictures.  Especially to the Award Winning Mr. Zepeda.  A well deserved award, I might add.

Jeff