Oh, come on

Started by Timbob60, July 27, 2016, 12:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbob60

Really? How long did you THINK it would take for these to start showing up? No,the roof isn't done yet.

Geo2rge aka timbob60

deemery

I dunno about that design.  If it's a garage, I'd sure hate to accidentally back into one of those posts and have the entire 2nd floor fall on me.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

Mecrr22

had a deck built like that over entrance to the garage camme very close to taking it down more than once

Scott Hurley (MECRR22)

Timbob60

Far be it from me to pee in anybody's corn flakes, but who said it was a garage?

Geo2rge aka timbob60

BTW I didn't design the thing.

deemery

We seem to have trends in craftsman kits.  Recently it's been overhanging structures, something not all that common in my experience (discounting porches in tenements.)

The model looks great! 

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

rpdylan

yeah, arent those double doors- not a garage door George?
Bob C.

Rail and Tie

Nice "Tiny House"!!!

Quite original ;D
Darryl Jacobs
Inter-Action Hobbies
www.interactionhobbies.com

Janbouli

Bit narrow for garage doors , I thought it was more like a workshop or shop , not a garage.
I love photo's, don't we all.

Timbob60

Actually, not original at all. I would post the picture that I scratchbuilt it from, but I'm sure it's copyrighted & don't want anyones panties in a knot. So, I'll provide a link to the pic.

http://fosscalemodels.com/products/dead-horse-bay-ho-scale-limited-run-kit

There are six pics below the big one. It's the pic on the far right of the first six.

Bob, they are indeed double entrance doors, Tichy 8151.

Geo2rge aka timbob60

postalkarl

Hi Tim:

Looks great ot me. Looks like some type of shop in the photo you got it from to me.

Karl