Barnstead Lumber FSM 195

Started by postalkarl, August 05, 2016, 09:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fbernard65

Karl,

As usual, a great job on the kit and diorama.

Frank

ACL1504

Karl,

Beautiful job on the kit and dio.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

SteveCuster

Steve Custer

postalkarl

Hi Frank, Tom & Steve:

thanks for the compliments. Much appreciated as always.

Karl

postalkarl

Hi All:

got some work don on this. Fence with signs has been added. All buildings are now glued in place. did some of the castings in the yard between the buildings. Started building the wood pile.

Karl

postalkarl

Hi Guys:

Finished up the small yard area between the main building and the cutting shed. Hope it look ok.

karl

Janbouli

Coming along nicely Karl, I love the castings , like the shovels in the bins.
I love photo's, don't we all.

postalkarl

HI Jan:

Thanks appreciate your compliment. It took a while (A few days) to do that yard as it take a while to make those lumber piles.

Thanks Again:

Karl

Timbob60

Looking good as always, Karl. BTW, somebody asked you a question in another thread which I guess you didn't see, because there never was an answer. I  would also like to know.........here is the link to the thread.......
http://modelersforum.com/kit-building/mccloskey's-market/

Geo2rge aka timbob60

postalkarl

Hi Tombob:

I answered the question. It was about an additionl window for the store front.

Here's a progress photo of Barnstead's. One more side yard to finish. Will take a while as there is a lot of casting to paint. Road is painted with A match for Floquil aged concrete from Sherwin Williams.

Karl

S&S RR

Karl

This is really coming together nicely. All your wonderful details make everything in the scene pop. You have an excellent eye for color.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

postalkarl

Hi John:

thanks for the compliment. Much appreciated as always.

Thanks Buddy:

Karl

MASIGMON

Karl,
The Barnstead build is out standing!!!  I like the way the scenery looks. Everything is natural.  I believe the kit called for a dirt road however after seeing your concrete road I like it a lot better.
Thank you again for showing us a much cleaner & natural build of an old kit

Mike Sigmon

donatode

Just Beautiful Karl.....as usual...!!

ACL1504

Karl,

Great build and diorama. I love this stuff.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com