FOS Bud's Bait "N Gas Dock Challenge #2

Started by ACL1504, September 12, 2016, 04:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Quote from: ReadingBob on October 06, 2016, 10:12:07 AM
Hi Tom,

Count me in as a follower.  I really like the looks of this little kit.  Both the pilot model (that I can only assume Doug built) as well as Karl's build which he did such a wonderful job on.  It's going to look great where you're planning on putting it.

Bob,

Thanks for following along. This will be a fun build for sure.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: jimmillho on October 06, 2016, 11:58:10 AM
Quote from: ReadingBob on October 06, 2016, 10:12:07 AM
Hi Tom,

Count me in as a follower.  I really like the looks of this little kit.  Both the pilot model (that I can only assume Doug built) as well as Karl's build which he did such a wonderful job on.  It's going to look great where you're planning on putting it.
Count me in also.

Jim

Jim,

Okay, thanks, you are counted in on the followers. 8)

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

I was going to start this build this afternoon. Notice I said WAS!

This would be sad if it weren't so funny. Or maybe the other way around.

I cleaned up the layout room and now I can't find the kit. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I know its here some where and will eventually show up. I'll find it when I'm looking for something else.

Just one of many senior moments and more to come for sure. :'( :'( :'(

See, I can laugh ;D ;D ;D and cry at myself. :'( :'( :'(

Tom
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

jimmillho

I looked all over m workbench and I did not find it either, :o :o :o

Jim

ACL1504

Quote from: jimmillho on October 25, 2016, 01:58:33 PM

Jim

Jim,

I did find your bottle of Floquil Concrete, oh wait, you gave that one to me. ;D

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

jimmillho

Quote from: ACL1504 on October 25, 2016, 02:35:30 PM
Quote from: jimmillho on October 25, 2016, 01:58:33 PM

Jim

Jim,

I did find your bottle of Floquil Concrete, oh wait, you gave that one to me. ;D

Tom ;D

That's ok, I still have one that is about 3/4 full

Jim

Candy

ReadingBob

Quote from: ACL1504 on October 25, 2016, 01:54:14 PM
I was going to start this build this afternoon. Notice I said WAS!

This would be sad if it weren't so funny. Or maybe the other way around.

I cleaned up the layout room and now I can't find the kit. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I know its here some where and will eventually show up. I'll find it when I'm looking for something else.

Just one of many senior moments and more to come for sure. :'( :'( :'(

See, I can laugh ;D ;D ;D and cry at myself. :'( :'( :'(

Tom

This time I can't jump in and tell you that it's in my stash.   :D  If it is then we're both having a senior moment (which is certainly not impossible at this point).   ;D  ;D  ;D
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Zephyrus52246

I'm glad I'm not the only one who loses stuff that was right there a minute ago.   :o

Jeff

S&S RR

Tom

I will be following along when you find the kit. Did your take it somewhere to take the pictures? I think my layout would be done if I could get back all the time I spend looking for stuff.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

ACL1504

Quote from: Candy on October 25, 2016, 07:13:54 PM
I'm here

Candy,

I'm only assuming that if you have kids and get gasoline for the car, the kids eat free. If not who will be doing the testing to see if the kids have gas? :-X :-X :-X

Tom 8)
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: ReadingBob on October 26, 2016, 07:47:23 AM

This time I can't jump in and tell you that it's in my stash.   :D  If it is then we're both having a senior moment (which is certainly not impossible at this point).   ;D ;D ;D

Bob,

Don't you have one built you want to swap out?

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: Zephyrus52246 on October 26, 2016, 07:49:14 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who loses stuff that was right there a minute ago.   :o

Jeff

Jeff,

No, you aren't the only one. I did find three more Xacto knives though.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: S&S RR on October 26, 2016, 08:31:17 AM
Tom

I will be following along when you find the kit. Did your take it somewhere to take the pictures? I think my layout would be done if I could get back all the time I spend looking for stuff.

John,

It didn't turn up as yet. :'( However, I did find the instructions. They were in the bedroom.

I'll be looking again this evening in the train room. In the mean time, I've been doing more scenery.

Thanks for following along.

Tom ;D

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

S&S RR

Quote from: ACL1504 on October 26, 2016, 05:53:50 PM
Quote from: S&S RR on October 26, 2016, 08:31:17 AM
Tom

John,

It didn't turn up as yet. :'( However, I did find the instructions. They were in the bedroom.

I'll be looking again this evening in the train room. In the mean time, I've been doing more scenery.

Thanks for following along.

Tom ;D

Your making progress at least you found the instructions.  I would have found them in the bath room.  I like to make maximum use of my modeling time.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad