Superior & Seattle Railroad Build (Volume 2) Started 2/25/17

Started by S&S RR, February 25, 2017, 10:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

S&S RR

I'm working on getting a few pictures ready to post of the next layer of scenery, that Wayne Olson and I added to the S&S RR on Saturday.  I took a series of pictures of the areas we are working on  - that I load on to my iPad where I can mark them up to make changes for the next layer.  Add a tree here, take a tree out there, talus to be added over here, and a rock wall or retaining wall,  etc.  So here is the pictures that I will be marking up.

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

PRR Modeler

I did a previous comment but it didn't post (probably operator error). The scenery looks great with the addition of the trees. My favorite shot is the way everything blends together behind the roundhouse.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

S&S RR

Quote from: PRR Modeler on August 07, 2017, 09:47:12 AM
I did a previous comment but it didn't post (probably operator error). The scenery looks great with the addition of the trees. My favorite shot is the way everything blends together behind the roundhouse.

Curt

Thanks - the next step will be to add the ground cover and talus. I will keep switching back and forth from structure building to scenery for the next few months. I have more trees ready to plant but wanted to let these sections soak awhile before moving forward.
John Siekirk

bparrish

Did you ever notice how many towns are named after their water towers ! ?

S&S RR

This is the location for the future town of Gallant - yes as in Brett Gallant. In the valley will be the towns of Sellios and VanGelder. Picture O'neals, the Brass foundry, the Railroad Camp, and the *** which Brett hasn't announced yet strategically placed on both sides of the mainline.  As you can see, the town will also be serviced by the narrow gauge line.

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk