The Atlantic and Southern Build Thread Continued, Part 2

Started by ACL1504, May 11, 2017, 12:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PRR Modeler

Great work Tom. You have inspired me to scratch build a structure to replace one in the roundhouse area of my layout.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

ACL1504

Quote from: PRR Modeler on May 11, 2017, 08:30:13 PM
Great work Tom. You have inspired me to scratch build a structure to replace one in the roundhouse area of my layout.

Curt,

Thank you. Scratch building is fun and gives you something no one else can go out and purchase. If you need any help just let me know.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ReadingBob

I'm very happy to say that I'm lucky to get to view this masterpiece up close and in person.  I dropped in last night to check out the recent progress and can guarantee that it looks just as magnificent in person as it does in the pictures and videos.   :D   
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

ACL1504

Donato,

You are very kind to me. Thank you for the support.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Here's a new short video of the Seaboard Orange Blossom Special.

[/color]
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

PRR Modeler

It all looks great Tom, but my favorite perspective is when you pan to the right where the pond is. You can imagine the clouds of mosquitoes there.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

ACL1504

Quote from: PRR Modeler on May 13, 2017, 04:55:58 PM
It all looks great Tom, but my favorite perspective is when you pan to the right where the pond is. You can imagine the clouds of mosquitoes there.

Curt,

Thank you kind sir. I still have a few things to add to the pond area. More on that later.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

The Judge and I also did this one this afternoon. He must have been in a hurry or behind schedule. The fast start probably spilled all the coffee in the diner. I held tight to my Diet Pepsi and lost nothing.

[/color]
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

GPdemayo

Ha.....And you rag on my heavy hand on the throttle.  ::) :D
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ACL1504

Quote from: GPdemayo on May 13, 2017, 05:55:13 PM

Greg,

His start was fast but your Greg Speed is out there. Nice try anyway.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

tct855

Tom,
            Excellent work & video shooting my friend!  You are truly a well rounded do it all yourself modeler, like all the greats back in the day!  I'm glad the rest of the planet now can see what you & the judge look at everyday.  Including the older layout pics & footage too!  Very nice Sir!  Thanx Thom...

Janbouli

Quote from: ACL1504 on May 13, 2017, 05:06:47 PM

Curt,

Thank you kind sir. I still have a few things to add to the pond area. More on that later.

Tom ;D

I'd love to see you do mosquito's  ;) ;) ;)
I love photo's, don't we all.

deemery

Quote from: Janbouli on May 13, 2017, 06:48:24 PM
Quote from: ACL1504 on May 13, 2017, 05:06:47 PM

Curt,

Tom ;D

I'd love to see you do mosquito's  ;) ;) ;)
It's Florida, mosquitoes come for free... 

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

GPdemayo

Quote from: ACL1504 on May 13, 2017, 06:13:30 PM
Quote from: GPdemayo on May 13, 2017, 05:55:13 PM

Greg,

His start was fast but your Greg Speed is out there. Nice try anyway.

Tom ;D

Gotta get points for trying..... ;D ;D ;D
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL