Superior & Seattle Railroad

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

Well, that does it for the 2012 Seattle Narrow Gauge Layout Tour.  I'm now going start working on the 2018 Narrow Gauge Tour Thread from this years convention.  Seattle bid this year for the Narrow Gauge Convention that will be held 5 years from now in 2023, so we will get a chance to go back and see the progress on some of these layouts and I'm sure some new ones. I hope you have enjoyed the tour.
John Siekirk

PRR Modeler

Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

sdrees

Hi John,

Thanks again for posting the layout pictures from the Narrow Gauge Conventions.  I know it takes a lot of time but I sure appreciate it.  Always looking for ideas for my own layout and seeing what other craftsmen are doing with their layouts.
Steve Drees
SP RR

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

Quote from: sdrees on September 23, 2018, 02:04:10 PM
Hi John,

Thanks again for posting the layout pictures from the Narrow Gauge Conventions.  I know it takes a lot of time but I sure appreciate it.  Always looking for ideas for my own layout and seeing what other craftsmen are doing with their layouts.

Steve

I take all the pictures for reference for my layout, too. Sometimes I'm taking a picture because I really like something I see and sometimes it's to remind me that I wouldn't do it that way.  ;)   It's a hobby and we all have are own way of doing things. I have been really blessed to travel to 10 or 12 Narrow Gauge Conventions over the past 25 years and it has sure generated a lot of ideas. And pictures. ;D ;D  I'm always amazed when they ask for the people to stand up that have been to all 40 of them.  Bob Brown is usually not the only one standing.
John Siekirk