Holland Odessa R.R.

Started by Jim Donovan, March 31, 2018, 11:09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephyrus52246

Nice structure.  Looking forward to your new layout.  It will be interesting to see how you transition between the two areas.

Jeff

Jim Donovan

Quote from: deemery on May 13, 2024, 02:46:09 AMIt'll be interesting to see this come together.  I don't remember anyone doing a layout that had one part in the North and the other in the South.  Plus 1912 is a very interesting era to model, particularly for a period car fleet.

dave
For many years Deb and I had a townhouse on a small lake outside of Toledo Ohio which is where Deb grew up and her kids still live. I've spent my adult years in Central and Northern Florida so when I got into the hobby I decided to combine my fascination with turn of the century history and the two areas we come from. The layout will be essentially a branch type switching layout with much more emphasis on looks then operations. We will have to see how it comes together.

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad

Jim Donovan

Quote from: Zephyrus52246 on May 13, 2024, 08:10:02 AMNice structure.  Looking forward to your new layout.  It will be interesting to see how you transition between the two areas.

Jeff
Thanks Jeff, as I looked at it I did not 'feel' it so I went back and made it more 'used' overall. Here is how it will sit on layout.

Holland & Odessa Railroad

Vietnam Seabee

And yet another party I'm late to...well done, Jim
Terry

GPdemayo

That looks similar the Elliott & Sons, B.T.S. kit, it will make a great addition to the empire Jim.  8)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL