The Atlantic and Southern Build Thread Continued, Part 3

Started by ACL1504, August 30, 2018, 03:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Quote from: postalkarl on May 31, 2021, 12:54:00 PM
Hey Tom:

Gas Station And Fireworks Store look just beautiful and looks like you off to A good start on the next project.

Karl

Karl,

Thank you, much appreciate your compliment. Yep, I've got a great start on the next project.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

This thread has reached page 198 with over 203,000 views. Many years ago at the end of Part 1, I let the pages go over 200. The A&S thread crashed and I lost many photos and a great deal of my narratives. Jimmy was doing a project and happened to have about 70 of the lost 75 pages along with the photos and I was able to reconstruct Part 1, in part.

Jimmy D. suggested I stop at pages 197 or 198 just to be safe.

This thread will be locked and I'll start part 4 in a new thread. You can still view part 3 but won't be able to post any comments. You can comment on part 3 in part 4 if you so desire.

Thank you all for the continued support of the layout build and especially thank all of you that took the time to post your thoughts and comments.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com