The Atlantic and Southern Build Thread Continued, Part 3

Started by ACL1504, August 30, 2018, 03:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Cracker houses at Eaton's Curve.

The two dark green pines are Sterling trees.

Continued -
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

jerryrbeach

Tom,

There is so much construction going on the A&S layout that I forget to look back and see how much you have already finished.  These photos really show how amazing your scenery was originally, now you make it even better.  Love that red tree in North Sanlando.  Absolutely stunning!   Thanks again for sharing!
Jerry

PRR Modeler

Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

Janbouli

I love photo's, don't we all.

sdrees

The addition of the trees look really great Tom.  I like the way you have varied the different type of trees and vegetation on your layout.  Very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Steve Drees
SP RR

Dennis Bourey

Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

S&S RR

Tom

Fantastic scenes. Your layout just keeps getting better and better. Great work my friend.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Jim Donovan

Hi Tom;

Hopefully this will post.  I have just been catching up, really looks nice. Moreover lots of great pointers and ideas, thanks for sharing.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

cuse

Ive always thought modeling fall colors is the most dangerous trap for us...but I love how you've added subtle bits of color (must be a native Floridian ;D ). Perfect! It really adds a nice touch visitors might not even be able to put their finger on. Well done!

John

Bruce Oberleitner

Quote from: ACL1504 on October 28, 2019, 05:43:30 PM
Quote from: Bruce Oberleitner on October 23, 2019, 07:54:26 PM
BTW, with this recent spurt of activity on the railroad it begs the question be asked,

Tom, are you drinking more Diet Pepsi these days?

Inquiring minds want to know

:o :o :o

Cousin Brucie,

No, actually I'm still only doing 2-3 a day with a lot of water in between. In fact I have a water now. The spurts of activity come when I don't post everyday and then have 40+ photos to share. I need to get back to daily updates.

Tom ;D

Boy, I hear you.  Posting on forum threads does take alot of time.  For what its worth, I am off of the Diet Pepsi these days.  Another change that had to be made in an attempt to get my health back. 

Shocking news isn't it?

:o :o :o

ReadingBob

The additional colors really make for a nice change to the overall appearance.  Looks great!   :D
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

ACL1504

Quote from: jerryrbeach on October 28, 2019, 06:14:54 PM
Tom,

There is so much construction going on the A&S layout that I forget to look back and see how much you have already finished.  These photos really show how amazing your scenery was originally, now you make it even better.  Love that red tree in North Sanlando.  Absolutely stunning!   Thanks again for sharing!

Jerry,

I try to stay busy with several different projects going at one time. The red tree in North Sandlando is in the perfect spot. In Florida, we don't have the Fall Season of Colors as the North but we do have trees here that change slightly and bloom with yellow and red flowers.

Thank you for the very generous and kind compliment on the layout and scenery.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com