Modular Layouts

1st Place - MLM Group

2nd Place - John Ehresmann

3rd Place - Near Sighted Narrow Gaugers

The remainder of the entries

Jaime
Narrow Gauge Convention photos

Jerry

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

sdrees

Jaime

I would also like to thank you for the pictures.  They are great!!!!!
Steve Drees
SP RR

NEMMRRC

Square Footer

1st Place - Eduardo Romo

2nd Place - Jim Burchell

3rd Place - Al Collins

The remainder of the entries

Jaime

NEMMRRC

It is fun being at these shows and I'm glad I am bale to share the photos with the group here. If it weren't for THE Runner I wouldn't have been asked to make all these photos of the models in the contest room. It was a privilege and I appreciate it a lot.

Be sure to check out my website where I have photos from all the narrow gauge conventions I've attended. Download as many photos as you want as Jimmy Deignan is kind enough to pay that internet bill  ;D  Just be sure to visit Jimmy's Railroad Kits website and buy some FSM castings.

Jaime

NEMMRRC

Youth Modeler (Under 18)

1st Place - Joshua Yoakam

Joshua is only 16 years old. He is an excellent modeler. I am looking forward to seeing what all Joshua will come up with as he grows up and gets more experience.

Jaime

NEMMRRC

Special Awards

Midwood Memorial Award - Sam Swanson

Bachmann H. Lee Riley Memorial On30 Award - John Ehresman

Bachmann H. Lee Riley Memorial Large Scale Award - Dan Stengel

Fantasonics Engineering Award - Jim Burchell

Gazette Award - Robert A. Shields

Best Of Show - Sam Swanson

Jaime

NEMMRRC

That is pretty much all the winners of the model entries. There is of course the winners of the photograph entries. I've chosen over the years not to post photos of the winning photo entries. This is due to various reasons I won't get into here. But, let me tell you that each winning entry was fantastic. Maybe you will make it to a narrow gauge convention one day and see for yourself.

I have lots of photos of the layouts on tour I attended. I am hoping others that were present at the convention will post some of their photos as well. So stay tuned for more to come as it comes...

Jaime

ACL1504

Jaime,

Thank you for all the work and effort in posting all the photos. Much appreciated.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Janbouli

Thank you Jaime , much appreciate all the wonderful photo's.
I love photo's, don't we all.

Zephyrus52246

I have some photos of layouts from the convention.  These will not be near the quality of Jaime's, so don't get your hopes up too high.   :) The first is an HO scale layout built by the late Bill Briggs.  The Musselshell & Yogo Peak Railroad.  Modeling Montana in the '60s.  Even though he has passed on, the layout will be donated to a local museum for exhibition.

Jeff

Zephyrus52246

A couple more of this layout.  Other layouts as the pictures are resized.

Jeff