Norm Wolf's CSX/RF&P Sub - Acca & Dahlgren Branch

Started by ndwolf68, November 13, 2018, 10:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAP

Nice plan Norm.  Bob can really put together a track plan that gives you lots of action.  Will be fun to watch your build.  You may want to move this thread to the "Layout Tours" board thread.  Hope the surgery goes well with a quick recovery.
Mark

ndwolf68

Quote from: MAP on November 14, 2018, 06:28:42 AM
Nice plan Norm.  Bob can really put together a track plan that gives you lots of action.  Will be fun to watch your build.  You may want to move this thread to the "Layout Tours" board thread.
Jimmy, can you help with that, as an Admin?
R/,
Norm

MASSIVE RALPH

ndwolf68

Quote from: MASSIVE RALPH on November 14, 2018, 11:10:12 AM
I'm back!

Yaaaaay! Glad you came back! I want to hear how the cookie preps are going with Sandy and you. Oh, and something about a LVRR layout you may have in a small corner of your basement.  ;)
R/,
Norm

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

NEMMRRC

All aboard!!!

Glad to have you around again. It's been too long.

Jaime

ndwolf68

Quote from: NEMMRRC on November 14, 2018, 08:29:14 PM
All aboard!!!

Glad to have you around again. It's been too long.

Jaime

Thanks, mi Compadre! Here is a picture of what I might be fiddling with tonight. Depends on if the Boss has A-EMT study group, or not.

R/,
Norm

Bruce Oberleitner

Hi Norm,
First of all, I wish you the best of luck with the surgery.  The railroad plan looks very cool and I look forward to seeing you get back to building a layout.  The best advice I can give you is to find a small spot on the railroad that you might be able to finish in 2-3 weeks and just go for it.  It's amazing how one project can give you inspiration for another.