K.W.Murphy Engineering Works aka Flour Mill by Laser Art

Started by bilas68, December 20, 2013, 04:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bilas68

This is my latest finished project. I've named the structure after my boss of 15 years who retired back in August.

Vilius

NEMMRRC

robertseckler

tjseeley

gfoyle01

Very nice design and excellent model building.  I've never built a Laser Art kit before but I see now I'll have to try this one.  I love the cascade of windows - begs you to consider what the inside might look like.
Nice work.
Roy Clarke
Danvers, MA

Bntrainmaster

Hello Vilias,
As usual, another very good looking structure. I have to agree with Jaime, I really like the stair step windows and the different angles the building has.  I have always enjoyed and admired you builds. Thanks for sharing.
:) 8) :) 8) :) 8) :) 8) :) 8) :) 8) :) 8) :)

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ak-milw

Great job on the build, I like the colors you picked and the different roof textures.

8)

bilas68

Thank you everyone for stopping by and for nice comments. Sorry for delayed response. I've been off since the start of the Holidays and just getting back on track.

Vilius

barrymk

John B

Vilius, thanks for posting this.  I was looking for an extra building that would fit a specific place...not to big, not to small, not to wide...etc.  This one looks like it should fill the bill.  Great job

clevermod01

Thom at Clever models llc

PHQRR

postalkarl

Hi Vilius:

That structure was actually an article in either MR or RMC. I scratch built it years ago from the plans. I have it around here somewhere. I made it a lawnmower company. Anyway you did a wonderful job on it. I really like the way it came out.

Karl

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com