Howard Zane's Piermont Division

Started by ACL1504, April 27, 2014, 03:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

The ACL Atlantic Coast Dispatch car now travels the rails of the Atlantic & Southern. Sorry for the bad photo but the treain was in motion at the time.

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

The Seaboard diesels are Overland brass models and not Athearn Genesis.

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Howard has beautiful rock out croppings on the layout. He told me the rocks are from Bragdon rubber rock molds.

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

One of these Seaboard boxcars now resides on the Atlantic & Southern.

This next picture is a great little scene.

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

S&S RR

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

Howard Zane set 15:

Wow - you just never know where Tom's AS is going to show up.

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

UP Fan

ONE word....WOW  If I had a layout in my basement, I'd never see the light of day.  Beautiful.  Thanks for the pictures.

Janbouli

Maybe this will be called blasphemy , but from the photo's I actually like Howard's layout better then George's, a bit more natural to my taste , but I suppose I could only really tell if I visit both layouts in real.
I love photo's, don't we all.