T. Schwarz Waterproofing

Started by Dave K., December 31, 2018, 11:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janbouli

Fantastic details Dave , the bathtub being the cherry on top.
I love photo's, don't we all.

MAP

Mark

Opa George

Dave, your results are inspiring and the kit a thing of beauty. Congratulations on a fantastic job.
--George

Dave K.

Thanks kindly, all. More to do today.

dick green

Awesome job. Your application of various modeling methods is impeccable, but your imagination with back stories and the use of the tub for a sign is very inspiring. thanks for your excellent explanation of your methods also. Cant wait for the next project

Dick
Dick
Apple Valley, Mn

Dave K.

Thank you for the encouragement, Dick. Still more to do. Boy, photos really point out what you'd like to fix or re-do. I wish I'd kept the brick to the courtyard area instead of carrying it under the left building. Overkill. Gonna replace those dock stairs. More details, dock awnings, rooftop sign...all on the punch list!👍🏻

ReadingBob

Great work Dave!  I do agree, photo's really seem to point out things your eyes miss when the build is right in front of you.  One of the side benefits of doing a build thread.   ;)
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Dave K.

Thanks, Bob. I got these cool palleted rolled roofing castings but thought maybe scratch-baked might look better. We'll see.

Dave K.

Tissue paper, 2 1/2' wide, about 10" long. Was gonna use construction paper...thought this would be finer.

Dave K.

One down. Didn't want it to appear too neatly packaged. In keeping with the theme, Schwarz was known to use disreputable suppliers...sometimes raid area construction sites.

Dave K.

Dave K.

Oops. "Make your own rolled roofing," they said. "It'll be fun," they said.

Dave K.

Now we're rollin'!

Dave K.

I'll glue together a pallet-load and paint en masse.

tom.boyd.125

Dave,
When you have time, need a proposal for water proofing my basement...
Nice work on your build.
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com