Groovey Jeff's Layout as it was.....

Started by jlgrove, May 09, 2014, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPdemayo

Jeff,

The new layout plan looks good, please post larger scale plans when you get time.
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

S&S RR

Jeff

Looks like you have a great plan.  As Greg said, post it bigger so we can see the detail. As a fellow retire I know it will be hard to find the time ;D Looking forward to following along as the new layout gets going.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

jlgrove

...well, I can't make any sense out of John's instructions to make the photos bigger....so, Jaime or John, do your magic on the layout pic for me.....reminds me of when Jimmy said..."how's that idiot gonna learn to use a laser?".....under his breath to Lissa..... :D :D

S&S RR

Jeff

PM me with your phone number and I will walk through it with you on the phone.
John Siekirk

S&S RR

Jeff

I tried to make your picture bigger but I need the original picture.  Loose all the detail!
John Siekirk

jlgrove

...thanks John for walking me thru this.....now my pictures will show up much better......great talking to you...thanks again!!

S&S RR

Quote from: jlgrove on May 15, 2014, 08:02:44 PM
...thanks John for walking me thru this.....now my pictures will show up much better......great talking to you...thanks again!!

No problem - glad I could help.  Looking forward to seeing you in Kansas City if not before.

The new layout plan looks great!
John Siekirk

jlgrove

...and lets see if I did these pictures right.....while Tom is working on the layout, I'm working on structures and other stuff for my next layout...here is the Pine Valley Engine House......this one has been revised and adjusted several times, even to the tune of a complete re-do....and there are still a few changes to this version......I'll make this one a kit.....I kinda like it....the shay is a modified MDC, with sound, DCC, NWSL re-gear etc...and it runs like a champ....but it is alot of tedious work to get them working well......