Bar Mills Booty Corner:

Started by postalkarl, May 16, 2014, 05:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postalkarl

Hi All:

Working on Booty Corner. Maybe photos soon.

Karl

Bntrainmaster

gnatshop

Maybe and Soon in the same sentence sounds like that l'il Jimmy D's teaser promotions!

But there's a sucker in every crowd, so I'll be waitin' and watchin' with drool drippin' down my chin.
I just wish that I could build somethin' as quick as the drool runs down my chin!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

postalkarl

Hi BN & David:

Here's a couple of progress photos:

Karl

postalkarl

Hi Guys:

The space at the top of the rear corbel is fixed.

Karl

MAP

Looking good Karl.  I like your color choice.  Keep the pics coming.
Mark

postalkarl

Hi Mark:

Thanks. It's Depot Olive and Rust.

Karl

Bntrainmaster

Karl, 
Another awesome job as always. Thanks for sharing.........

postalkarl

Hi Bart:

You are quite welcome. Thanks.

Karl

GPdemayo

Great job Karl, glad you're over here!
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

rustyfawcett

Great job I have to ask. What do you use for the window shades. When using canopy glue I have painted shades and it pushes the canopy glue outward.  So I started using microscope glass. But what do you use for the shade. Paint or paper?

postalkarl

Hi Greg:

Thanks appreciate it.

Karl.

postalkarl

Hi Rusty:

I don't use canopy glue. I don't like the stuff. I use Gallery Glass By plaid. I used laser cut acetate provided in the kit for this one. shades are free in the mail. Manilla envelopes. Wife also brings them home from work for me. Also craft store scrapbook section has many different usable shades of colored paper. I have used water based paints on the gallery glass for shades.

Karl

postalkarl

Hi All:

A progress photo.

Karl

rustyfawcett

Quote from: postalkarl on May 19, 2014, 08:34:45 PM
Hi Rusty:

I don't use canopy glue. I don't like the stuff. I use Gallery Glass By plaid. I used laser cut acetate provided in the kit for this one. shades are free in the mail. Manilla envelopes. Wife also brings them home from work for me. Also craft store scrapbook section has many different usable shades of colored paper. I have used water based paints on the gallery glass for shades.

Karl
thanks
my wife has a ton a scrap booking paper. Thanks