CRAFTSMAN KIT VENDORS, CLINICS, CONTESTS, OH MY!

Started by RailroadKits, August 28, 2019, 10:03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RailroadKits

Join me and a bunch of others in Timonium Maryland on Sat & Sun, Oct 26 & 27, 2019 for a craftsman kit weekend of fun! Held in the 3.5 acre fairground Cow Palace building, the Great Scale Model Train and Railroad Collectors Show & Railroad Marketplace is going to be a great time!

Learn more on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/644643932643613/

The GSMTS webpage: http://www.gsmts.com/index.htm

jlgrove

Welcome to The Craftsman Courtyard...a rather informal bunch that have conglomerated to join together at shows to promote the hobby of craftsman kits and all related....the first show will be in combination with the infamous Great Scale Model Train Show typically known as Timonium.....we have joined with the organizers to have available over 60 tables of vendors, clinics, contests and more......many of our friends from the EXPO will be joining us......current updates are available on Facebook group The Craftsman Courtyard    We will be updating info here as well......please join us, tell your friends, family, in-laws etc.....our intent is to promote this event in conjunction with additional shows...the next one is planned for The Neuse River Train Show at the Raliegh Fairgrounds in November......stay tuned......

jlgrove

....what you have to remember with this event.....is, that you not only get 60+ tables etc., devoted to the Craftsman side Of the hobby, but there are over 500 additional tables/vendors, modular layouts, food, drink....easy free parking....just about anything you could ask for.....and the admittance fee is only $10.00 ......

BandOGuy

AND,
The Reading Company Technical & Historical Society will be present with their gigantic modular display of scenes from the Reading Railroad in it's heyday!
Numerous links on YouTube including updates from last weekend at Oaks, PA.
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

RailroadKits

Quote from: jlgrove on August 28, 2019, 10:54:20 AM
...and the admittance fee is only $10.00 ......
Or $15 in advance through me!   ;D

JimF

Can't make Timonium this time around, but if the Craftsman Corner is going to be at Raleigh, will make all effort to get to that show.

Jim

BandOGuy

Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

restocarp

Quote from: BandOGuy on August 28, 2019, 11:09:55 AM
AND,
The Reading Company Technical & Historical Society will be present with their gigantic modular display of scenes from the Reading Railroad in it's heyday!
Numerous links on YouTube including updates from last weekend at Oaks, PA.

AND,
the "famous" Four County Society of Model Engineers (FCSME) layout will be on display as well.  :)
http://www.fcsme.org/index.htm

Matt

tooStupid

MAP

The show sounds like fun!  I'll be heading there keeping Jimmy and Groovy in line.
Mark

ReadingBob

Wish I could be there but doubt I'll be able to make it.  Dang.  It falls on my birthday too.  I'm missing out on an opportunity to receive a cool birthday present from Jimmy D.   ;D
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

JackDziadul

Here is the list of the fine folks who will be presenting clinics at the Craftsman Courtyard section of the October GSMTS. Mark Schreier of Foggy Mountain Models; Jeff Grove of Carolina Craftsman Kits; Jack Dziadul of Ipswich Hobbies; Jeff Adam of Motrak Models; Bill Sartore of Microlumina Miniature Lighting; Todd and Brett Wiley of HO Scale Customs; Stephen Milley of Rail-Scale-Models; Ron Klaiss of Mine Mount Models and Jose Rodriguez of AK-Interactive. We look forward to seeing you in Timonium.

jlgrove

Here is a list of CONFIRMED vendors at the Craftsman Courtyard....Medford Trains, FSM Kits, Nick & Nora, Carolina Craftsman Kits, Foggy Mountain Models, Rail Scale Models, Ipswich Hobbies, Roomettes, Seaport Model Works, Railroad Kits ((with FSM castings), Conowinga Models, Microlumina, Mine Mount Models, Best, Motrak Models, HO Customs and AK Interactive......more to follow.....

MAP

Mark

Raymo