R. T. HARDING MINING CO.

Started by Jerry, May 10, 2020, 09:18:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keep It Rusty

Jerry

Quote from: Pennman on March 13, 2021, 02:26:41 PM
Jerry,

I couldn't let another day go by without mentioning your unending ability to model and photograph every segment of this outstanding project.
Everything you have shown has been constructed perfectly and showing all of the steps adds to the overall depth of the sequences that are
needed to keep us intrigued. Each addition to your model has been a real winner. Thanks for sharing.

Rich

Thanks Rich it's appreciated.

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Jerry

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Jerry

Quote from: GPdemayo on March 13, 2021, 02:54:21 PM
I'll call Tom's two thumbs and raise a toe.....excellent work.  8)

Gregory that's quite the compliment thanks.

Jerry

Jerry

Quote from: Keep it Rusty on March 13, 2021, 06:01:36 PM
Looking ...

Can't say much about that!!  That is really great thanks Craig.

Jerry

Jerry

Stamps and Tables in place with belts.

Also clean out barrel on the left is installed with belt.

Next up will be the Steam Engine and the Wilfley Tables.

Started the rafters for the back roofs which aren't removable.

Dennis Bourey

Jerry, That is one heck of a job!!!!
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

postalkarl

Hey Jerry:

That interior is really something. Beautiful job. 

Karl

jerryrbeach

Jerry,

I'm pretty much out of descriptive adjectives to do your modeling justice.  Everything is so spot on.  The machines look nicely worn while well maintained and your wood tones are great.  My hat's way off to you!  (Warning: Vision damage could occur from light reflecting off my bald head!) 
Jerry

Jerry

Dennis thanks so very much for the nice comment.

Karl it's always good to have you compliment thank you!

Jerry thank you for sharing those wonderful compliments it's greatly appreciated!!  I put my sunglasses on for that one!  ;)

Jerry

Rail and Tie

100% Top Drawer!

Fantastic Detail and very clean workmanship.
Darryl Jacobs
Inter-Action Hobbies
www.interactionhobbies.com

postalkarl

Hey Jerry:

You are quite welcome.

Karl

Jerry

Darryl thanks for the wonderful comment.  Glad you stopped by always nice to see nice comments.

Karl your the man!

Jerry

Oldguy

Bob Dye
Livin large on a pond

Jerry

Thanks Bob glad your following along.

Jerry