R. T. HARDING MINING CO.

Started by Jerry, May 10, 2020, 09:18:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

postalkarl

Jerry

The rafters (removable roof) in place.  I don't know if I would ever trust taking it in and out.

Waiting for the underlayment to get here then the shingles.

Meanwhile I'll go back and do the Wilfley Tables.

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

postalkarl

Hey Jerry:

All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karl

Jerry

Hey Karl thanks following along and thanks for the nice compliment!!

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

postalkarl

hey Jerry:

You are quite welcome.

Karl

Jerry

Well finally a picture!!  It's been slow with the hand problems.  But were getting there.
Wilfley tables are in with belts and pulleys and the front and side of the building is done.
Up next will be the steam engine and front room wall.  Then the rest of the roof.
The white roof on there now is removable!!
Wish the pictures would have come out better but my camera took a dump so until the new one gets her

Oldguy

Bob Dye
Livin large on a pond

Janbouli

I love photo's, don't we all.

Jerry

Bob & Janbouli thank you for the wonderful compliments.

Jerry

Pennman

SteveCuster

Steve Custer

Jerry

Quote from: Pennman on June 08, 2021, 02:59:32 PM
Nice work, Jerry !!

Rich

Thanks Rich always good to have you comment!

Jerry

Jerry

postalkarl

Hey Jerry:

Looks just great so far: keep up the good work.

Karl

Jerry

Quote from: postalkarl on June 08, 2021, 06:54:24 PM
Hey Jerry:

Looks just great so far: keep up the good work.

Karl

Thanks Karl it's really appreciated.

Any new work on the Sawmill??

Jerry