Backwoods NE in Florida

Started by cuse, December 21, 2013, 08:35:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Quote from: Cuse on December 14, 2014, 11:23:30 AMHearing Reading Bob gripe about Jordan vehicles has got me pretty shook up...I've got a bunch of them in my future as I strive to getting a little more era appropriate.  :o

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

GPdemayo

The hotel makes for a great scene John.....and the awning gives it a bit panache!  8)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ACL1504

John,

Jordan vehicles are easy, but they are time consuming. I started these when I was 48, I'm now 68! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tom 8)
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Erieman

John,

The layout is looking great. Nice photos from Tom. You guys are having too much fun. Keep up the good work and more pics please.

Frank / Erieman

ACL1504

Frank/Erieman wanted more pictures so here are the rest of the ones I took at John's home.

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

SBG Greg DeMayo in the next photo.

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Janbouli

Quote from: ACL1504 on December 14, 2014, 01:25:27 PM
John,

Jordan vehicles are easy, but they are time consuming. I started these when I was 48, I'm now 68! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tom 8)

And how old will you be when they are finished  ;) ;) ;)
I love photo's, don't we all.

ACL1504

Quote from: Janbouli on December 14, 2014, 03:18:56 PM
Quote from: ACL1504 on December 14, 2014, 01:25:27 PM
John,

Tom 8)

And how old will you be when they are finished  ;) ;) ;)

Jan,

They are finished, and I'm still 68! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Erieman

Tom,

Thanks for posting the beautiful pictures of John's layout. Awesome. I'm assuming that the missing ballast is because the change of scale. Once the ballast is in, he is ready for a magazine cover. Looking great john, keep up the beautiful work.

Frank / Erieman

cuse

I've done a bit of scenic "fill-in" along the coast line including paving the parking lot by the little station. The gears of progress ground to a halt when my static grass machine crapped out. Eventually, things will be a lot less groomed along the coastline with static grass, scenic tufts, etc followed by some updated paint and mod podge waves. I plan to add more white detail after studying Troels Kirk's water coloring.

I'll have to find a few more things to do while awaiting word back from Noch on my favorite tool. :P

John

ACL1504

Quote from: Cuse on January 03, 2015, 12:57:22 PM
I've done a bit of scenic "fill-in" along the coast line including paving the parking lot by the little station. The gears of progress ground to a halt when my static grass machine crapped out. Eventually, things will be a lot less groomed along the coastline with static grass, scenic tufts, etc followed by some updated paint and mod podge waves. I plan to add more white detail after studying Troels Kirk's water coloring.

I'll have to find a few more things to do while awaiting word back from Noch on my favorite tool. :P

John

John,

You can borrow my Grass Master until you get the other one finished. Bob and I are part owners in the GM so you are welcome to use it! I'll be here Monday afternoon and the rest of the week.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com