Backwoods NE in Florida

Started by cuse, December 21, 2013, 08:35:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry

One of my favorite RR.  Just wonderful work.

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

cuse

Thanks Jerry-I really appreciate that!

cuse

Our buddy, Dave Fugere, visited and shot a cool video of my layout. I think he did a better job of layout context than all of my words and pics could convey...https://youtu.be/BboKeMgyra4

John

Zephyrus52246

Great video.  Love the "doodlebug". 

Jeff

Mark Dalrymple

Great little video, John.

Your layout looks fantastic.  I love the scale of the train against those shear rock faces.

Cheers, Mark.

ACL1504

John,

Great video to go along with a great layout. Well done on both.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

cuse

Thanks for chiming in Jeff, Mark, and Tom. I appreciate the interest. I'm nuts about that little railcar Dave gave me...some tunnel portal excavation will be necessary before it can make a loop around the layout but that's a small price.

John

Jerry

One of the reasons I love this RR.  It's just spectacular!!

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

cuse

GPdemayo

Enjoyed seeing your layout on the video.....looks like that little engine had a good head of steam built up.  8)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

cuse

Quote from: GPdemayo on May 17, 2021, 01:46:30 PM
Enjoyed seeing your layout on the video.....looks like that little engine had a good head of steam built up.  8)

I thought you'd like that! ;D

Jim Donovan

John
Great layout and the video provides a great glimpse of it. Thanks!

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

S&S RR

John

Nice little video of a great layout. Thank you for sharing it with us.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

cuse

Jim and John,

Thanks very much. I didn't even know he was filming it but I'm sure glad he did

John

cuse

Back on the workbench finally...my first attempt at board by board construction of a tiny Sierra West Scale Models Woodcutter's Shack...a little bit bliss, a little bit psychosis

John