Lake's Region RR Part 1

Started by Dennis Bourey, September 18, 2020, 08:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

S&S RR

Dennis

Congratulations on your first structure plant.  The river scene is going to look great. You do have a nice collection of
1-2-3 blocks - you will never have enough of them. It's starting to look like a Railroad. ;)
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Dennis Bourey

Thank you John for everything. I have I think 30 of them lol. If it wasn't for you guy's I still be in the thinking stage.........Dennis
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

Jerry

Dennis great bridge.  Looking for those trains moving across.

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Keep It Rusty

"Let's cross that bridge when we come to it"

Well, we're here. And it looks great!

Janbouli

That will be one great looking bridge scene.
I love photo's, don't we all.

Dennis Bourey

Well Guy's I tried to continue with track to the bridge but it moved. I was using acrylic caulking as I read on a trend for foam and it did not hold. The pier's don't seem to come loose yet lol. Now I Must look for something to attach plywood to hydrocal castings and hydrocal castings to plastic bridge foot's....Dennis
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

Keep It Rusty

Quote from: Dennis Bourey on November 02, 2020, 08:09:21 PM
Now I Must look for something to attach plywood to hydrocal castings and hydrocal castings to plastic bridge foot's....Dennis

Liquid Nails or Polyurethane glue (like Gorilla). I think these could be your best bet for this particular usage!