Sierra West Twin Mills Kit

Started by postalkarl, October 13, 2020, 06:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postalkarl

Hey Craig:

I haven't checked this yet but someone said to go to the Pet Store and check out bird perches.

Karl

Jerry

Quote from: postalkarl on April 17, 2021, 09:33:44 AM
Hey Craig:

I haven't checked this yet but someone said to go to the Pet Store and check out bird perches.

Karl

Aren't you afraid they'll start nesting?? ;)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

tom.boyd.125

Karl,
Looks great.
Keep the pictures coming.
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

postalkarl

Hey Tom:

Thanks much buddy. I'm working on the pulleys on the A frame. It's A bit of work so it may tak a little time.

Karl

postalkarl

Hey Jerry:

They might start nesting. You never kno what birds are gonna do.

Karl

John B

Karl,
I know this is going to great when your'e done.  Just for kicks have you ever built the SSLtd Jennings Lumber yard.  I've had mine in my "next" area for over 6 years now...kind of intimidated to make the first cut of wood.  Keep the pictures coming.  I had the Twin Mills kit; but not the space to put it in. 

S&S RR

Karl

You are doing a great job on this build - as always. I like the wood color, too.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Jerry

Any news on this of late??

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

postalkarl

Hey John B.;

Nope never built that kit. Well maybe you should get it out and build it.

Karl

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Pennman

Hey Karl,

It's been a while since I have been active, and I just looked at all of your structures in this thread,
and I have to say your modeling is still top notch. I like what you have done so far, and I hope you
continue at some point. Great work.

Rich

postalkarl

Hey Tom& rich:

Thanks for the compliments. I will be getting back to it.

Karl

postalkarl

Hey Guys:

got A little more work done. Here's A progress pic.

Karl

Jerry

postalkarl

Hi Jerry:

Thanks for the compliment.  I have a little more to go on this.

Karl