FAQ Dioramas book

Started by Keep It Rusty, January 14, 2021, 07:21:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keep It Rusty

Anyone have this and might be looking to move it on? It's for a friend looking to save some pennies.
Thanks!

Janbouli

I have it , but I don't think anyone will pass it on because I go back to it lots of times to look things up, plus I've had it more then a year now and still have half to go. I picked it up when AK had a Christmas deal, they have deals every now and then .
I love photo's, don't we all.

Keep It Rusty

I figured. That's okay (and expected) if so, but I promised I'd ask around just in case!

Thanks Jan.

JimF

Craig, if he is just looking to buy it for less than the $130.00 retail price, Scale Hobbyist sells it for &96.00 when he has it in stock.

https://www.scalehobbyist.com/catagories/Modeling_Books/dioramas-faq-english/AKI00008000/product.php?s=5&t=0&pg=1&ppp=48&sb=stocknumber&so=a&man=AKI

It's OOS at moment, but backordered. If your friend signs in (no charge) and selects Add To Watchlist and Notify Me, the owner will contact him, and I think he gives anyone on Notify list 1st shot at purchase.

I used hi for all my plastic model WW1 aircraft buys, as well as some misc items, over the last few years. Great service, fast shipping. No affiliation other than satisfied customer.

Jim F

S&S RR

You might try Doug Foscale's website - I bought my copy from him a few years back.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Keep It Rusty

Thanks all. He bought a new copy yesterday :)

Dennis Bourey

Hi Guy's, Does this book have anything to do with Buildings and street and stuff other then non RR ? Video's of the book on youtube doesn't show any buildings Technic's that I can see. Thanks Dennis
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)