VHS Railroad Tapes - Give Away

Started by ACL1504, March 07, 2021, 11:17:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Morning ya'll,

I have 11 VHS tapes from Jim Miller's estate I'll give to the first person who sends me a PM or Email.

If you have a VHS player and want what is listed (free) + $21.90 USPS Priority Mail, then these are for you. They all fit in the Large USPS Priority Mail box.

Nine Pentrex VHS tapes.

1.   Steamtown Grand Opening
2.   Michigan Ore Lines
3.   Steam To Huntington
4.   Cass Scenic Railroad
5.   Steam Across America Volume 1 and 2
6.   Cumbres & Toltec with Rotary Snow Plow
7.   California Rotary Action
8.   Huntington Steam Celebration

9.    Herron Rail Video Grand Trunk Western
10.  Rio Grande Southern and White Pass & Yukon

I'll leave this post up for a few days. If no takers, they will go in file 13/trash!

The local historical society said they have to many VHS tapes now.

Tom
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Bruce Oberleitner

Hi Tom,
I will give them a new home.  Thanks

Brucer

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

tct855

ACL 1504,
               Oh boy!, ??? now I know I have a mental disease because I have all those tapes except one and the reason I don't have it is because it didn't tickle my fancy.  :-\ I really got to get another hobby ::).  Glad to see there's another with the same disease as I getting those tapes.

For those keeping score, yes I do watch my VHS tapes from time to time.  Just finished watching my John Allen railroad tape for most likely the 80th time.  They should put a counter on each tape/Dvd that shows how many times one watches something huh? ???
                                                                                                                                     KP-out...

Bruce Oberleitner

Wow!  That's quite the collection of video tapes!  Your collection maybe the largest one I have every seen. 

;D ;D :o

tct855

Bruce,
          Don't be fooled here. The mirror reads in the corner "Warning objects may appear doubled in view".  ;D  It's all about smoke-n-mirrors.
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Thanx Thom...

ACL1504

Brucie,

Not only that, when  Thom was that young - there were no VHS tapes or DVDs.

Smoke and mirrors my rear end.  :-X

Tom  ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Blazeman

That's a sickness.

Along with that, I've stockpiled a couple DVD/CD players so I can continue to view my old tapes, especially the Bob Hayden C&DR one.

Larry

Bruce Oberleitner

So just see how in-sync are tastes are

Got any or all of the episodes of "High Chaparral or Combat?"  Maybe even some "Rat Patrol" or "Man from Uncle" episodes?

bparrish

No bruce.

You get the VCR of every Diet Pepsi commercial back to 1962. 

Cough up the 21 bux. !!!!

Just trying to help out here. 

What are friends for if you can't use 'em up. 

See ya
Bob
Did you ever notice how many towns are named after their water towers ! ?

postalkarl

I'll have to agree with Bruce. That's quite the collection.

Karl

Bruce Oberleitner

Quote from: bparrish on March 09, 2021, 01:00:11 AM
No bruce.

You get the VCR of every Diet Pepsi commercial back to 1962. 

Cough up the 21 bux. !!!!

Just trying to help out here. 

What are friends for if you can't use 'em up. 

See ya
Bob

Bob,
The check to Tom is already in the mail.  As for the video collection, I was just wondering if people saved the same things in their video collection as I do.  But even I have to admit I don't have the "Diet Pepsi commercial" collection.  Nor do I have the complete collection of "Diet Pepsi" sponsored NFL half time shows.  Maybe I can place an order to Amazon for those items....

GPdemayo

What all the guys said about the size of the collection.....but, that also represents a serious commitment in $$$'s.  :o
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL