Wed. March 10, 2021

Started by jerryrbeach, March 10, 2021, 06:36:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

The good news is I managed to get the last piece of benchwork done for the layout yesterday. Cutting the associated piece of backdrop for this piece took three tries (and two chunks of Masonite made it to the scrap pile).  The bad news is it will have to have a "do-over" today as I measured wrong when fastening it in place. 

Everyone have a safe and successful day!
Jerry

ReadingBob

Morning all,

I pulled out the workbench yesterday after work and did a little detail casting painting and some other assorted odds and ends.  Not much, but a little progress none the less. 

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

WigWag Workshop

Hey Der Folks!

High 60's on tap for today. Just miscellaneous stuff around the house after the work day.

Have a Great Day All!

-Steven
A BIG Thanks to all the folks who share their knowledge, and for giving me the inspiration to push the limits in this great hobby!

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Up and ready for work.  Breakfast first.

Jeff

ACL1504

Morning all,

Time to edge and cut the grass. I'll start around 9 as it is still a little cool out.

I got lots done on the challenge build the past couple of days.

Here is one of my favorite photos. I copied it out of a Reading Railroad book Reading Bob loaned me.

Have a safe and healthy day ya'll.

Tom  ;D

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

BandOGuy

Stopped by without enough caffeine.
Thanks to all those who make a contribution today.
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

S&S RR

Good morning! My wife and I have an appointment this afternoon for our first Covid 19 shot. My train buddy Wayne Olson has already been informed that we can start getting together again on April 15th. Wayne has already got his shots. ;)  It has been more than a year since Wayne has seen the layout. Someone said in a post here on the forum, recently, that the best part about this hobby is the people.  That part of the hobby has been missing, to a large extent, this past year.  It will sure be nice to get it back. When is the next EXPO?  I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Jim Donovan

Good Morning Folks;

Looks like it is going to be a fun, sunny day. Hope to get some work one on Olsen Chemical Co. and who knows what else. Hope everyone has a great day.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

Rain this morning.

Coffee calling.

Glue and moulds setting.

Opa George

Good morning, everyone,

Checking in from work today.   I really enjoy the photos posted in this forum, and especially today's lot.  Thanks!

Happy day to all.

--Opa George

tooStupid

Morning,

It is almost time to get out the shorts.

I would say it spreadable butter season, but BUTTERGATE has changed that.

Dennis Bourey

Good morning All, Happy Wednesday...Dennis
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

Blazeman

Checking in fron SE PA where it will be sunny and 70+ today. 

Wife off to get her first shot.  She's 75+, so a really high priority.  I can't seem to hit on any place I'm signed up much less doing random searches to catch slots. 

And, the heater wouldn't fire again yesterday, so waiting on those guys who this time will bring replacement parts (when they get delivered).

Could be worse....always.  That's what I tell myself.  But it's true.

Larry

jrmueller

Good morning Beautiful day...but I have a dentist appointment.  Jim
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad