Thurs. March 11, 2021

Started by jerryrbeach, March 11, 2021, 06:33:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerryrbeach

Good morning!

Unseasonably warm 44 degrees to start the day, with a high in the fifties forecast. 

Outside work on the agenda for today.  Layout work (play!) this evening if I have the energy.

Everyone have a safe and productive day!

Jerry

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Nothing new here.  Just another day at the dining room table tapping away on the keyboard and stirring up trouble at work.  ;)

It's been almost a year since I've been up to Mt. Dora for a visit.  :(

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Yesterday before leaving for work, I noticed all the snow had melted in the yard.  Even the deck had cleared.  :) Heading out to work again today.

Jeff

WigWag Workshop

Hey Der Folks!

Mid 60's with Thunder Storms rolling in. Have to run up to the office today and pick up a package.

Have a Great Day All!

-Steven
A BIG Thanks to all the folks who share their knowledge, and for giving me the inspiration to push the limits in this great hobby!

ACL1504

Morning all,

Nothing new here. I did speak with the Judge yesterday and his recovery is on track. Rehab nurse and visiting nurse come twice weekly for visits.

Have a safe and healthy day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

tooStupid

Morning,

Partially cloud with a chance of modelling.

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Jim Donovan

Day five of the sciatic nerve reminding be all is not golden in the golden years. Researching roofing yesterday I found a site called The Architect with a wealth of information including old catalogs of building supply companies. I designed my own asbestos shingles to exact dimensions including thickness. The Cameo 3 cutter did a great job printing them. I think my days of buying shingles are over.

Today we will place them on my current effort, Skeeters Fly Dope.

Be safe everyone

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

Mecrr22

I have had sciatica issues for a while got MRI results yesterday two herniated discs in lumbar region appointment Monday to discuss options getting old sucks 😏
Scott Hurley (MECRR22)

S&S RR

Good morning! Shot one is in my arm, just a little arm soreness. Our warm temperatures, 57 degrees today, are eating away at the snow. I still have pretty good size piles along the driveway where I plowed it. I have a little yard repair to do, where the water from the melting snow washed a trench.  We got rid of a lot of snow in a hurry. That's it from here, I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Dennis Bourey

Good morning everyone. Happy Thursday... Dennis
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

Blazeman

Good Morning, all from SE PA where the morning fog is lifting and temps heading toward 70. Plan to position myself on my screened in deck with the switching module and solder feeders.  Can't beat sunshine to illuminate the subject.

I keep reading how difficult it is to get a call from whomever to get shots, but then I hear about all who have and wonder if I've somehow gone off the grid. I'm signed up at numerous venues. Not that I've sat back and waited for a summons. 

Oh well.  I'll limit my exposure and wait. 

Good day all.  Fast recovery Judge.

Larry

MAP

Good morning!  Fog has given way to a sunny, warmish morning.  As usual errands to attend to this morning, then some train fun this afternoon.  Be safe!
Mark

BandOGuy

Quote from: Blazeman on March 11, 2021, 08:59:46 AM
Good Morning, all from SE PA where the morning fog is lifting and temps heading toward 70. Plan to position myself on my screened in deck with the switching module and solder feeders.  Can't beat sunshine to illuminate the subject.

I keep reading how difficult it is to get a call from whomever to get shots, but then I hear about all who have and wonder if I've somehow gone off the grid. I'm signed up at numerous venues. Not that I've sat back and waited for a summons. 

There's an adage hereabouts that there are two Pennsylvania's: Philadelphia and Pittsburgh are one and everything in between is the other. The vaccine has been distributed evenly across the state. P & P want it, can't get it. The "other" has it and doesn't want it. Government at it's finest.

Larry
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

Oldguy

Quote from: Blazeman on March 11, 2021, 08:59:46 AM
[Clip] - I keep reading how difficult it is to get a call from whomever to get shots, but then I hear about all who have and wonder if I've somehow gone off the grid. I'm signed up at numerous venues. Not that I've sat back and waited for a summons. 

Larry

My daughter felt the same way.  Living in the big city, on numerous lists, and can't get a call.  She came down to visit us and take a break.  On a lark, she got on HY-Vee's (local grocery chain) web site to see what they got to offer and got an appointment for the next day and her second jab in 3 weeks.  Go figure.
Bob Dye
Livin large on a pond