Sewall's Foundry using RailroadKits castings.

Started by SteveCuster, March 13, 2021, 05:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pennman

Steve,

This overall scene is turning out quite nice. I see your attention to explicit detailing
throughout the entire layout. You are an exceptional modeler. Thanks for sharing.
PS:  I am scratchbuilding this FSM Sewall's Foundry group of structures now.

Rich

S&S RR

Steve

Beautiful work! Love the details and the placement on your layout.  Great modeling.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

SteveCuster

Thanks everyone I really appreciate the positive feedback. I apologize for not replying sooner I have a few threads going and I lost track of which one I had responded too.
Steve Custer

Jerry

Very nice Steve can't wait to see the detailing that goes with this to complete the scene.

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

SteveCuster

Thanks Jerry. Once I get the area in front of it completed it'll be easier to see what's missing or looks empty.
Steve Custer

Jerry

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Joe

Hi Steve:

Your model looks so natural in the photos.  All of the models in the background are incredible!  Very impressive how they are all built and laid out together.  I would love to see more shots of the other buildings too, wow!  Joe

SteveCuster

Thanks Jerry, Thanks Joe!

Joe, I have a thread going that follows the construction of the layout as it's being done. The link is here:
http://modelersforum.com/index.php?topic=2968.0
Steve Custer