Sunday March 21, 2021

Started by Raymo, March 21, 2021, 08:07:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raymo

Morning. It's going to be a nice warm day in these here parts, I think I'll try to enjoy it. A photo that's a new B.E.S.T. kit.

Jim Donovan

Great Picture Dan;

It is cool and rainy here today. We have something forming over the ocean causing the weather. Church this morning and hope some time working on layout this afternoon.

Have a great day folks.

Jim D

Holland & Odessa Railroad

Dennis Bourey

Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

Jerry

Morning everyone

Weather in South Jersey sunny/60!  A nice Spring day!!

Everyone have a wonderful day!! :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Janbouli

Cold for the time of year , cloudy but dry , excellent weather to stay inside. Love the gas station , never too many gas stations on a layout.
I love photo's, don't we all.

BandOGuy

Quote from: Janbouli on March 21, 2021, 09:12:41 AM
Cold for the time of year , cloudy but dry , excellent weather to stay inside. Love the gas station , never too many gas stations on a layout.

In northwest DC where I spent my childhood (I never grew up), there were three gas stations in one city block. Guess you couldn't have too many in real life either.
Sun's out in Reading country, but it's not warm enough to put the car roof down yet.
Stay healthy out there fellow modelers.
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

postalkarl

Hey Raymond:

Nice looking kit. Nice day here in Lansdale, Pa.

Karl

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Cool and drizzling outside.  Guess I'll stay inside and spend time at the workbench.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

deemery

Maple sugar weather continues in NH, low last night was 24, high today predicted to be 60.  Let the sap flow! 

Yesterday I dug out the table saw and cut the subroof for the mansard.  Today I'll try to make enough progress to show what I'm planning to do as a kitbash of a laser-cut kit. 

In the meantime, I've been watching the livestream from the Iceland volcano:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_9z9-ndZnA 

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Trip to grocery store and some outside chores today as it's supposed to be in the 60s.

Jeff

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
It's Official: Canadian Pacific, Kansas City Southern to Merge !
The new railroad will be called Canadian Pacific Kansas City.....
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

postalkarl

Hey Tom:

Sounds good to me.

Karl

Rail and Tie

I saw that too Tom. Maybe now we can finally get away on a Mexican vacation from Canada by hopping a CPKCS train car!

Quote from: tom.boyd.125 on March 21, 2021, 11:53:54 AM
Morning,
It's Official: Canadian Pacific, Kansas City Southern to Merge !
The new railroad will be called Canadian Pacific Kansas City.....
Tommy
Darryl Jacobs
Inter-Action Hobbies
www.interactionhobbies.com

S&S RR

Good evening! Very late checkin - Yesterday morning I had to make arrangement for an ambulance
ride for my mother and I ended up following her to the hospital. She is stable and they are trying to figure out what is wrong. At 88 she is fighting battles on four or five fronts. Modeling will be on the back burner for a few days.   I hope everyone had a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad