Monday, March 29, 2021

Started by Opa George, March 29, 2021, 06:49:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldguy

My sincere condolences John.  At least you were able to be beside her.  I never got that chance.  Hurts everyday.
Bob Dye
Livin large on a pond

Raymo

Sorry to hear John, sent you a text. Since mine was in the hospital in December, I ask for a hug everyday.

Jerry

Morning everyone

John sorry to hear about your Mom prayers with you and the family.

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Keep It Rusty

So sorry to hear of your sad news, John. My thoughts are with you.

PaulS

John,
So sorry to hear of your loss,
Peace,
--Paul
Modeling the Atlantic & White Mtn Railway

jrmueller

John I feel for you and your family. Many of us are old enough to have gone through your experience. Jim
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

Mecrr22

My sincere sympathies for the passing of your mother so glad you could speak to her near the end may she Rest In Peace
Scott Hurley (MECRR22)

ACL1504

Morning all,

Late to the party as I had Maddie at the vet this morning. She got bit by something in the back yard and she scratched herself raw from the bite. She is fine and now sleeping.

On the layout front. I've decided to close the A&S RR to all visitors until May 1, 2021. I have Jim Miller's stuff all over the layout room and I barely have room to move myself.  I've been selling stuff of his on Ebay under ACL1801 if anyone is interested in looking. I'll close the auction and sell direct if anyone is interested. I can't concentrate on anything as long as I have Jim's estate in the layout room.  I need to move this stuff to a new home.

I will continue to work on the challenge build and the layout but on a much less time constraint. There will be very little updates as I go.

Have a safe day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

mainj

John,

Sorry to hear of your Mother's passing. It is a tough going as it progresses having lost both of my parents and mother in law in the past few years. In the end we still have the memories to cherish.

Take care.

Jim

ACL1504

Quote from: S&S RR on March 29, 2021, 07:51:36 AM
Good morning.  Sad day here, we lost my mother yesterday morning. My last words to her where that I loved her and she was the best mom, ever. Those of you that still have your moms please give them a hug for me. I hope everyone has a great day.

John,

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss.   :'(  Memories will last forever and the pain of the loss will heal as time passes.

I still miss my mother after all this time.

My deepest sympathies for you and your loved ones.

Tom
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

chris.mincemoyer

Sorry for you loss John.

Winter made a sneak attack last night here in NW PA, about 1 - 2 inches of the white stuff.

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
John, There is no one in the world like our mothers...,My deepest condolences to you and your family during this time...
lost mine in 2007 and was under hospice care too after a stroke...made it to 94...still miss her
Sunny and mid forties here but with strong winds from the south will climb into the mid 60's today
Taking Sandy for her second shot this morning...Stay Safe ...
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

nycjeff

Good morning to everybody.

John, so sorry for your loss. Losing your Mother is a very painful thing to experience. Our Moms gave us so much.

Another beautiful day here in the desert, it will be in the upper 80's today and they are already talking about the 90's this coming week.

Jeff
Jeff Firestone
Morristown, Arizona
modeling the New York Central in rural Ohio in the late 1940's

MartyO

Afternoon,

John my deepest sympathies to you and your family.
Marty

bparrish

John....

Sooooo Sorry.

There are no other words.

Bob
Did you ever notice how many towns are named after their water towers ! ?