April 1, No Foolin'

Started by Blazeman, April 01, 2021, 06:41:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazeman

Here it is!  Opening Day of baseball season.

And there's snow (no accumulation) in the forecast later today.

Up early (for me anymore) to get the puppy out and about.  He went back to sleep.  I really kept him moving yesterday and wore him out. He even decided to splash through the water that rose through the pool cover.  Apparently not too cold.

More of same for a couple days.

Everyone else can focus on other chores and diversions.  Be safe doing it.

Larry

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Just another day at the computer testing/debugging code.   :(

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Opening Day.  The Red Sox can't be worse than they were last year.  Can they?  ???  I'm getting ready for another work day.

Jeff

MartyO

Morning,

Chilly today, awaiting delivery of parts to continue my build.
Marty

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Jim Donovan

Good Morning;

Ummm, can the Red Sox be worse? Yep, Tampa Bay will win the World Series this year! And to think Steinbrenner made it a condition Tampa be put in the Eastern Division if awarded an expansion team!  He wanted a doormat to pad the Yankees record.

Doctor visit, a local train club meeting on schedule besides cleaning. The kids and grandkids arrive tomorrow.

Have a great day folks.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

Dennis Bourey

Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

Got a bunch of work today and with Emporium finished, I think I can finally concentrate on it!

Looking forward to the warm weather this weekend.

S&S RR

Good morning! I slept in this morning - I needed it after the week we have had. We woke up to a dusting of snow and it's still snowing as I'm writing this. Amy and I got our second COVID shot, yesterday.  So far just a sore arm - I'm looking forward to less restrictions on my life. I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

BandOGuy

Quote from: S&S RR on April 01, 2021, 09:14:51 AM
Good morning! I slept in this morning - I needed it after the week we have had. We woke up to a dusting of snow and it's still snowing as I'm writing this. Amy and I got our second COVID shot, yesterday.  So far just a sore arm - I'm looking forward to less restrictions on my life. I hope everyone has a great day.

Hope you two got the "right" vaccine. Pfizer says online this AM that their shots are good for 6 months. Hoping that's just an April Fools posting.
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

S&S RR

Quote from: BandOGuy on April 01, 2021, 09:32:10 AM
Quote from: S&S RR on April 01, 2021, 09:14:51 AM

Hope you two got the "right" vaccine. Pfizer says online this AM that their shots are good for 6 months. Hoping that's just an April Fools posting.

Need to read the fine print.  "At least 6 months".  They have no data on longer periods of time.  I would not be surprised if this ends up like a flu shot where you get it once a year. Maybe even combined with the flu shot.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

ACL1504

Morning all,

I have nothing to contribute this morning.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
Cold and sunny, only 25 out but will get into the 40's today...better weather this weekend.
My daughter found this photo last week...
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

Jerry

Morning everyone

Had my shot yesterday one and done!

Tom if you notice in that picture (by the way a great picture) there's a old grinding wheel sitting out front.

Everyone have a great day!! :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

deemery

I have a few paint touch-ups and some work on interior lighting, but otherwise I'm declaring this one done.

It's a nice kit, and a fun kitbash.

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to