Durango Press Newspaper Office as a Photographer's Studio

Started by jerryrbeach, January 15, 2024, 10:28:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry

Jerry that came out really nice.  Wonderful job!

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

deemery

Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

JimGF51

PRR Modeler

Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

GPdemayo

Excellent job Jerry.....neat small structure and great interior.  8)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

jerryrbeach

Quote from: Jerry on January 29, 2024, 12:45:47 PMJerry that came out really nice.  Wonderful job!

Jerry
Jerry,

Thanks for the kind words.  I didn't realize I had not responded to your comment in a timely fashion.  I do apologize.
Jerry

jerryrbeach

Quote from: deemery on January 29, 2024, 05:38:20 PMFor a backdrop sheet, a Kleenex should work. 

dave
Dave,

That's an excellent suggestion. I buy the cheapest tissues I can find and usually the sheets are wrinkled when they come out of the box.  However I did manage to score a nice flat sheet from one box and have set it aside to use for a backdrop sheet.  I'm sorry I didn't respond to your suggestion in a more timely manner.
Jerry

jerryrbeach

Quote from: JimGF51 on January 30, 2024, 05:19:04 AMReally awesome build, Jerry.

Jim
Jim,
Thanks for your nice comment.  I do apologize for my belated response.
Jerry

jerryrbeach

Quote from: PRR Modeler on January 30, 2024, 08:34:52 AMVery nicely done Jerry.
Curt,

Thanks for the kind words.  I'm sorry I did not respond to your comment far sooner.
Jerry

jerryrbeach

Quote from: GPdemayo on January 30, 2024, 01:28:13 PMExcellent job Jerry.....neat small structure and great interior.  8)
Greg,

Thanks for following along.  I'm trying to add an interior to more of my structures and I'm glad you liked it. I do apologize for not having responded in a more timely fashion.
Jerry