Wednesday - April 7, 2021

Started by ReadingBob, April 07, 2021, 06:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Morning all,

No workbench time last night.   :(  I have to take a long lunch break today to get my second vaccination.  Junior is trying to score an appointment now that it's available to his age group. 

Sigh....it's been over a year since we've been up to Mt. Dora for a visit.  Maybe someday soon we'll go up and take a walk around town.  I snapped this picture during a visit to Mt. Dora years ago.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

mainj

Good morning people.

Great looking truck Bob. 

Jim

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Having my favorite breakfast (pie) and waiting for the electrician to come.  Hope it's early vs late.  The only bad thing about spring is now that the furnace isn't running, it's chilly down here in the basement.  Glad I have my space heater here in my office/work area.  No layout work until it warms up in the trainroom in a few weeks.

Jeff

MartyO

Morning,

There is so much more to do on the engine house kit.
Marty

Blazeman

Checking in from SE PA.  Catching up with BandO Guy later today.  Lawn getting to the point the lawn mower will need to be utilized soon.  Still better than snow and ice.

Larry

ACL1504

Morning all,

Meeting the tax man this morning. Sadly this will be the last year I'll break even.

Have a great day ya'll.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

S&S RR

Good morning! Life is still getting in the way of modeling but I hope to change that later in the week. Our weather is nice and warm, 70's yesterday, with some April showers.  I hope everyone has a great day.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

BandOGuy

Off to a funeral for a family member this morning, then as Larry said, the prospects for the rest of the day are much better.
Smile behind the mask. Other people may not see it, but it'll make you feel better.
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

Dennis Bourey

Good Morning All. Happy Wednesday.
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Working on some small projects in the evenings, vehicles, figures, etc., while I continue research and planning for my bridge abutments. 

Outside work on the schedule today, as it is most days.

Everyone have a safe day!
Jerry

Keep It Rusty

Morning all.

It's been a busy week here. Unfortunately little of it at the bench.

Making progress on the tribute, and I'll have an update fairly soon!

tom.boyd.125

Morning,
The storms showed up at 5 pm and rained on and off most of the evening. Another light show with scary loud thunder all night.
Think the rain gauge shows over 2.5 inches...had hail...overflowing gutters...green-grey sky once then a black sky at 730pm when a micro bust came down .
Only had to hide in the closet once...more of the same today after 4 pm...lots of branch cleanup to do again today when you have 3 acres but love the country life.
Stay Safe.
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

jrmueller

Good morning all. Another 80's day in the Piedmont of Central Virginia. Everyone have a great day. Jim
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad